Please Click This Before Reading :D

Saturday, December 12, 2009

誕生日おめでと

I'd like to say Happy Birthday to my two good friends :)

HAPPY 14th BIRTHDAY, CLEO AND JUS!!!

For Cleo~

It's finally this special day
I hope you'll have your way
And do whatever that pleases you
But your intentions must be good
May all your dreams come true
May all your wishes guide you
Become a wonderful person
And receives lots of presents
You'll always be my friend
This friendship will never end
Do not drown yourself in sorrow
For I haven't forgotten your birthday, Cleo!! :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

And for Jus~

Your first birthday wish from me
I hope you're filled with glee
Be happy I'm wasting my time
Finding so many words that rhyme
And writing this poem for you
Wishing you a good day too
But with every wish you make
Blow the candles on your cake
So that all your dreams come true
And save you from becoming blue
You're now an uncle so act your age
Do not do stupid things that damage
Your health and once more I must
Wish you Happy Birthday, Jus :)'

Hope you both liked it :)

No comments: