Please Click This Before Reading :D

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Re-ko-ru-do

Dang, I didn't break the record -_- I slept for 5 hours last night :P And trust me, it's not the "sleep at 1 o'clock and wake up at 6 in the morning" kind. I was watching Merlin all through the night and only slept at EIGHT o'clock in the morning. Yes, I could've just gotten up and eaten breakfast, but I decided to sleep.

Count 5 hours' from there. I woke up at 1:05 p.m. and had to hurry because I had music class at TWO o'clock and I haven't bathed and/or practiced.

So I practically jumped off the bed, went to bathe and practiced as much as I could before class started. Could barely concentrate in class -_- Hey, when you wake up only an hour before classes start, that's what you feel :P

I just came back from class. Apparently, my playing was "beautiful" -_- But it's only that because my sister helped me for the "B" part of my motif. Not bad, though, because I had to transpose the whole friggin' thing from F Major to G Major in like FIFTEEN minutes. 

Yeah~

So I just came back from class and started using my sister's laptop. It's 4:16 p.m. and I'm going to be going to my aunt's church's Christmas In The Park later in the evening because I skipped yesterday.

Heh~

And seriously, I-LOVE-Merlin. He is hilarious. I love him and I love Arthur :P But Arthur's a jerk sometimes but at other times he's so cute you can't stop laughing. And do you know how friggin' hard it is to keep silent when you're watching Merlin in the middle of the night in your bed and your aunt's a light sleeper?

Haha.

I thought I nearly woke her up but my hand was over my mouth trying to compress my laughter. Egad, Merlin's amazing :P And I love it when he starts using magic, because the words are so interesting and I love the way his eyes flash topaz when that happens.

My mom just asked if I wanted to go and fetch my sister from KLCC but I didn't wanna. Haha. If that's what my mom tells my sister, then all the more she'll say, "Lousy girl." :P

Okie dokie then. I shall continue blogging later. CIAO!!

No comments: