Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, December 28, 2009



Oh yeah~ :P This is another one of the movies I intend on watching next year. It'll be out on the 11th of February, I think -_-

I'm listening to the song in the Avatar movie. It's called "I See You" by Leona Lewis :) It's really nice, to me, of course :)

Yeah... I'm back in KL, babeh~ :P Left after we ate lunch at *you'll never believe it* Restaurant Good Friends, again. We decided to give it another chance, but we were wrong to, because the food tasted like plastic.

The only reason we went there was because they had dim sum. Bleghh~

Let's see, for one, the wan tan that we ordered with the char siew noodles tasted like it was more flour than meat. Secondly, the xiao long bao had so little soup in it -_-

But even though it sucked *again*, we still managed to have fun *again* :P We are such a happy family when it comes to stuff like this :P

Unfortunately, we can't watch the 3D version of Avatar today. On the up side, we are watching the 3D version tomorrow at 11:45 p.m. Yeah, my parents are crazy -_-

My sister's asleep at the moment and I have no idea what the hell am I gonna eat for dinner today. We only have mi sedap and Korean mee at home but I've been eating that lately so much I'm really sick and tired of it -_-

Yeah, I've got little to blog about right now. On the other hand, I watched The Incredibles and the ending of Dinosaurs on Disney Channel just now :P

Since I've got seriously nothing to do right now, I'll have to stop here and continue typing :P

P/S: Hood, I'll grind your balls if you make a wrong move.

No comments: