Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

まだ

Haha, it's 1:51 a.m. but I'm still using the computer :P 

By the way, class was okay, I guess. I could play, for the most part :P Did my third piece *which I did not practice because I was focusing on the first two pieces more*, scales and arpeggios today. Aiseh~ So tiring.

That's why I hate Mondays. I'm always so tired on Mondays. But I'm gonna finish the two final episodes of Merlin Season 2 :P Haha. I finished three episodes last night. I think I blogged about it, but I'll mention it again anyway :P

You'll never guess what I'm listening to right now. "Cartoon Heroes" by Aqua :P It's been so friggin' long since I heard that song. I'll post the lyrics up soon :)

I would be watching Inuyasha Kanketsu-Hen Episode 12, but they don't have the subbed one yet, so I'll wait :) 



This video is hilarious. It's by The "Weird Al" Yankovic and it's called "Trapped In The Drive-Thru." It's 11 minutes long so it'll keep you occupied :P It amused me so much I put it into my iPod :P That's why I'm blogging. I've got nothing else to do and I'm downloading it :P

I'm reading "Her Majesty's Dog" and "Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne" for manga :) I wanted to read the former one again and as for the latter, I just wanted to know how different it was from the anime. Interesting, though, there are a few things I prefer in the manga and some I prefer in the anime, but I'll point those out when I review the manga :)

Come to think of it, I haven't reviewed "Her Majesty's Dog", have I? I don't think I have.

I got my Christmas present from my music teacher today :P I can't wait to see what she bought me, because her presents are always so nice. And I really don't know what it is. I kept shaking the box but even if there are noises, I don't know what kind of present would require such kind of effects -_-

Yeah, so I guess there's nothing else for now. I'll blog tomorrow then :) CIAO!!

No comments: