Please Click This Before Reading :D

Friday, December 4, 2009

Sayonara~

I'm using my sister's laptop, yes :P 

You must be wondering about the "Sayonara~" thing, right? Yeah~ Today is RayRay's last day in Malaysia. He's going back to Singapore on the 9 o'clock flight. He's packed everything already and leaving to KLCC for one last time *for his trip here, of course :P*

It's a real pity, cause he's really funny. Very fun person to talk to. That's what my sister said when she was talking about him to us. She said, "I think you'll like him. He's a very interesting person."

Or somewhere among those lines :)

I told you he was happy about the surprise, right? Said thank you :) I'm glad he liked the poem. I made it with help from my mom :) I very nicely deco-ed it too :P He mentioned before he liked black and white, so I did different shades of them on his card and laminated it.

Cost me quite a bit, but it's his first birthday celebration in Malaysia, so I decided it was worth it. Besides, I laminate the poems for my friends anyway. Why should I treat RayRay any different? :P

I already told you I woke up at what time, right? Yeah~ Had lunch at Jun Kee. The food was alright, I guess. Had veggie, beancurd, chicken, sea cucumber, char siew, siew yok and rice, obviously. It was a very amusing lunch, if I may comment :)

After lunch, we came back and I made my sister snip her fingernails off :P They were friggin' long, woman!! :P The longest I had ever seen in reality. *The longest being on TV in the Guiness Book of Records :P*

Downloaded Kimi No Shiranai Monogatari into my sister's laptop. Mwakaka. Now I can listen to it without using my iPod :P I heard this song from Jesse McCartney, it sounds okay, I guess. It's called "Because You Live". I keep thinking I've heard it somewhere before, but I can't recall from where -_-

Reading the latest manga chapters for Honey Hunt on Mangafox. I subscribed to their newest manga updates so I didn't have to necessarily go to Mangafox to check it out :)

Will continue writing the story I started thanks to my "smart" sister :) 

So for now, I'll stop. CIAO!!

No comments: