Please Click This Before Reading :D

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Merlin

Call me crazy and call me weird, but I seriously love the Merlin series on the Hallmark Channel, seriously. Even my mom said it's not a bad show :P I love how Merlin and Arthur throw dry humor back and forth and Gaius is a really funny character.

Ooh, and the dragon is smart!! :P Then again, obviously :P And I absolutely love the part where Merlin and Gaius were having a fight because of some complicated issues *it'd take me too long to tell you exactly what happened* and Gaius asked, "So you think you can lie around and do nothing?"

And Merlin snapped back, "Do you really think I've been lying around doing nothing?! If I'm not doing things for Arthur, I'm doing things for you. If I'm not doing things for you, I'm fulfilling my destiny. Do you really think I can afford to lie around and do nothing?!"

His last sentence might be a bit different, but I don't remember exactly what he said. I love the "fulfilling my destiny" part, though. It sounded so sarcastic I nearly died :P

I'm actually watching the first few episodes of Merlin now on Youtube. I'm surprised my mom hasn't called me up to sleep yet since it's already 12:26 a.m. :P Ugh, but I might be going to my aunt's church tomorrow~ I don't really want to, but I wanna see my friends again~

But then I'll have to bring presents :P Then again, I can always write them poems :P That's what I was planning on doing, actually. It's not a bad idea anyway.

Had mi sedap for dinner today. Am chewing my Mentos chewing gums now cause there's nothing else to eat around here -_-

I absolutely love Celine Dion and Andrea Brocelli's duet of "The Prayer." I downloaded it into my sister's laptop, but since she doesn't mind that song, I don't think she'll be angry :)

Am still reading "Shinshi Doumei Cross." It's actually really interesting. Drawing's nice too. It's from the same person who drew "Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne" and "Full Moon Wo Sagashite." I was wondering why the drawings looked so familiar.

Oh, I think my dad's back -_- 

*Pause*

I went to open the gates for him :P Oh, I was chatting with Shuen just now too. She said she cut her hair :) You know, strange as this sounds, I really wanna know which class I'm going to next year and the fact my school hasn't posted it on the school website doesn't help make me think better of them.

They've already pissed me off by making a mess of the final exam schedules and if that's not enough to make me hate them, then they're wrong if they think they're allowed one more mistake. 

Oh, and I love the dictionary :P Did you know "arcana" meant "mysteries/secrets"? Yeah, interesting, right? I know~ And did you know "emaciated" means "abnormally thin/weak especially because of illness or lack of food"? Interesting, no?

Shit, I think my parents are going to call us soon.

Yes, my brother's down here too. Apparently, Jelly has a German Shepherd but she doesn't play with it. *WHAT?!!!!* :P Woman, if I had a German Shepherd, I wouldn't let it out of my sight.

Then again, I love Snowy enough :)

Alrighty then. I'll continue tomorrow. CIAO!!

P/S: I slept at one something yesterday because I was using the light from my iPod to continue writing that story I started in Singapore when I was Internet-less :P 

*Posted as what I did on Friday, not Saturday :)*

No comments: