Please Click This Before Reading :D

Friday, December 18, 2009

Tanjobi Omedetto Gozaimasu!!

I just wanna say to my dear friend Chucky,

HAPPY 14th BIRTHDAY!!

And may all your wishes and dreams come true, darlin'. May she stop swearing so much and have good grades for PMR next year.

And as her present, I'm afraid I can only give you a poem like everyone else :)

You were born 18th December
You should not be gladder
Your birthday's during the holidays
Not right smack in the school days
I hope your wishes and dreams come true
And let THE Santa Claus present you
With a present no one else can give
A present that glows and inspires you to live
And enjoy every minute of every single day
Live every moment in your own special way
I'm sorry I can't give you a better gift
But give you this poem full of "nift"
However, remember to always remain sexy
For your friends in school, Happy Birthday Chucky!!

Happy 14 Birthday!!! :) CIAO!!

No comments: