Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, December 31, 2009

新しい年

I don't know if you'll believe me, but it's actually 9 minutes before midnight, but I wanted to post this by midnight, so I'm preparing it :P

The year 2009 is finally over. We've had so much fun these 12 months and I want it to go on and on and on, regardless of what year it is :)

Making new friends, forming closer relationships, learning new things, it's been really great this year. Of course, school had its dramatic incidents, but it's certainly a memorable year :)

Damn, my mom wants me up -_-

Okay, anyway, I'll make this quick.

The year flew by, we had such fun
And finally it here, the final month
I've had my share, of my second year
Of high school, and I'll hold it dear
My friends, my family, and many more
I hope you realize how much I adore
Everyone and everything in my life
As sharp as is the edge of a knife
I will miss my former class and friends
But just because classes change, friendships don't end
I will treasure every moment we spent together
They'll be my precious memories, now till forever
It's 3 minutes to 12, I must go soon
I won't be less whacky or less a goon
So let's cherish this few more moments in happiness, not fear
As we welcome the new days, Happy New Year!!

CIAO!!!

P/S: Okay, fine, it's a minute before midnight, but my mom wants me up :P CIAO!!

*          *          *

Okay, I'm just continuing from where I stopped, but yeah :) It's currently 1:12 a.m. I'm going to watch The Da Vinci Code with my sister on the iMac later because that's what I was watching upstairs with my mom on AXN.

Oh, and I can watch it on the iMac cause Lina inputted it into the iMac the last time she visited.

Which reminds me, when is she coming over again? :P

My sister is obsessed over "I Stay In Love" by Mariah Carey. I'm going to post the lyrics up soon and I love the lyrics cause it actually makes sense :P I love the first two verses :) You'll know why when I post it up later :P

That aside, I hope you liked the poem :) It was spontaneously done, because I had no preparations made at any point of the year :P so I hope you can forgive me if it ain't so good.

On the other hand, I wish Happy New Year to ALL my friends in the world.
Sakura, 
Lene,
Aggy,
Danya, 
Chucky, 
Kanga, 
Brandyy, 
Shuen, 
Haylie, 
Jus, 
Henry, 
Thong, 
Kent,
Dhan,
Ihmi,
Sam,
*and friends in class, if I missed their names :P*
Cleo, 
Fina, 
Andyy, 
Maria, 
Dina,
Mentos,
Nitz,
Adele,
Nadine,
*and friends in school, if I missed their names :P*
Suann,
Penny,
Viv,
Ngai,
Kim,
Chai,
Shell,
Jasrel,
Sean,
Jen-itor,
*and friends in tuition, if I missed their names :P*
John,
Zach,
Nathalie,
Lynn,
*and friends in the NST, if I missed their names :P*


And, well, technically, all my beloved friends and acquaintances I've made during the years before up to last year *it's 2010 now :P* and I hope I make more and bond more with more people this year. I'll be in your guidance :P *Yoroshiku onegaishimasu!!*


I'd also like to take this opportunity to apologize if I've done anything offensive or insulting to you. I especially owe it to Kanga and Cleo who accompany me back home almost every day :) Thank the both of you so much. 


I also want to thank Danya for her ever-gracious *:P* attitude towards me during the previous year and don't worry, I'm still working on your story :P That reminds me, I also have a surprise for you when school reopens. I ain't tellin' you what it is :P


Thank you also to everyone in my class - Shuen, Chucky, Brandyy, Dhan - for being my precious friends :) I hope we all still remain friends forever :) And Dhan, I'm looking forward to your coaching me History and Geography next year :P


Thank you to everyone in 2B who are my friends *you know who you are :P* Although we were in different classes, we're still close :) I hope it'll remain that way now till forever :)


And I look forward to meeting my friends in MC this year. Just so you know, I've missed you tonnes and I'm SO gonna make up for the years I've been not-enrolled in MC. Can't wait :)


Well, I just miss and will always remember everyone :) Even if your names aren't  here, let me remind you that I will always remember each and every one of you. *That's a bold statement for someone like me :P* but yeah :)


And Sakura, no matter how FAR apart we are, no matter how WIDE the distance, no matter how LONG we might not have spoken, you'll ALWAYS be my best friend :) I'm looking forward to your return to Malaysia, darlin'. When that time comes, we'll spend loads of time together, catching up, and you can tell me more about Hood :P I read your blog every day, Sakura, don't forget that :) And even now, I miss you lots!! :)


Come back soon, yeah? :)


And with this, I end my really really long New Year "speech" :P Just imagine me reading it to you, kay? :P Alrighty then. I gotta watch The Da Vinci Code now, haha. School reopens in technically TWO days. I miss ya'll loads and I can't wait to see you again :)

CIAO!!

No comments: