Please Click This Before Reading :D

Saturday, December 12, 2009

愛?

PISCES (The Partner for Life)
Caring and kind.
Smart.

Centre of attention.

High appeal.

Has the last word.

Good to find, hard to keep.

Fun to be around.

Extremely weird but In a good way.

Good Sense of Humour!!!

Thoughtful.

Always gets what he or she wants.

Loves to joke.

Very popular.

Silly, fun and sweet.

5 years of bad luck if you do not forward.


* * *

Haha~ I woke up at 11:20 a.m. today :P Slept at 1 something yesterday -_-

Oh, come to think of it, I didn't blog about what happened yesterday, did I? Haha :) Well, my brother, Sean and I went to Minda Ceria to take the test for next year -_- Frankly speaking, my brother didn't do so well, because of his essay.

Seriously, sometimes I wonder if we're related. He seems to have NO problem with BM essays but when it comes to English essays, he's always lost -_- And also, I think Minda Ceria's crazy for only letting the examinees have under one hour to write an essay and karangan. Who do you think we are? Superman?

And actually, my brother's question *his was different from Sean and I because he's going for a different form* was quite easy. He had questions like "The Sweetest Moment In My Life" and "How To Improve Myself" and all that -_-

For Sean and I, we had "Discipline starts at home. Do you agree?" and "Discuss ways to save the environment" and "If you could choose between living in a large town and living in the countryside, which would you choose and why?"

-_- Sean and I did the latter. Aiseh~ We were seriously racing for time, you know? Sean had to go back in the middle of the test cause he had to attend a wedding -_-

On the other hand, my brother and I finished soon after that and handed in the paper. We then went home. The rest of the day consisted of me watching One Piece on www.animeseason.com :P Hey, I love Luffy :P Sanji's just... weird, but I like him too :P He can cook!!! :P I don't mind Zorro, but I hate Usopp, and I still can't believe his voice actor is the same person who voice acted for Inuyasha -_-

Bleghh~

Listening to one of the songs from Shugo Chara! Party :P I haven't watched the new episodes recently because I wanna wait until they're all done :) It's kinda annoying to watch one by one :)

Yeah, and now I'm loading 7 episodes of One Piece and 3 episodes of Ashita No Nadja to pass time. Ate pizza for lunch at the office cause my aunt got lucky *winks* :) My mom even ordered the Dip-licious, and I'm like, "I think you're sick today."

:P

But it was delicious :P Had loads of cheese~ Ahhh~ I'm in heaven :P

Drinking iced Milo now :P and chatting with Sakura. Due to some reasons, I can't really say a lot about what's happened to her so I'll leave it at that :) Apart from that, I have got nothing, so I'll stop here now. CIAO!!

No comments: