Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, December 17, 2009

物語

Mwahaha :P Guess what? I slept at 3 something yesterday. Uh-huh~ But I went to bed earlier than my brother -_- He slept only when our parents and aunt came back which was at four something, but they were talking so loudly, it felt as if I was fully awake again -_-

But then again, I fell asleep quite quickly after that as well :P 

Woke up at 12:30 today. Haha. Super late :P

Went downstairs and I forgot what I did -_- No wait, I didn't go downstairs. I was watching the telly with my aunt for a while. Yeah, I had Milo upstairs too. Woohoo! :P

Then I went downstairs and used the computer, I think -_- I'm such a scatterbrain -_- 

I remember I didn't wanna eat lunch, so I stayed at home, using the computer. I was reading this manga called "Moe Kare!!" but it's kind of perverted. 

I said "KIND OF", mind you, so there aren't any VERY perverted scenes :P If it's something I can bear, then I think it shouldn't be THAT perverted a manga. I'll review it in the next post. Now that I've already finished Moe Kare!! though, I'm starting on the Gentleman's Alliance Cross. But in Mangafox it's called "Shinshi Doumei Cross" :)

I... didn't know that -_-

When my mom started teaching her second or third student after she came back from lunch, I decided to stop reading manga. Instead, I transferred the story I made when in Singapore Internet-less *:P* to the Acer laptop and then printed it out. 

Then, I continued using pencil. I didn't use the computer because there was thunder and all that so I had to switch it off. I couldn't use the Acer laptop to type because I had to charge it and I couldn't use my sister's MacBook because my mom already packed it into my sister's bag.

So I started writing in my mom's music room while she taught her students.

I also read more of the "The Lost Symbol" book by Dan Brown and wrote more words into my "Private Journal" book that my mom bought for Christmas last year. But I had to blast my iPod music into my ears because my mom was screaming at 2 students -_- Yeah, they really pissed her off.

And I'm the person at the table beside them trying to concentrate on what the hell the words in the book mean -_- 

:P

Listening to "With You" by AAA, the ending for Inuyasha Kanketsu-Hen. That song's not that bad. Oh, and I'll post the lyrics for this song called "Stop Crying Your Heart Out Now" by some artist I don't know -_- It's quite nice, but I like Leona Lewis' version more. I'll post the video when I have the time :)

Ate broccoli, fried rice, fish and had soup for dinner today. 

My parents, aunt and brother are out now because they went to KLCC to pass my sister some of her stuff, including her laptop *sob sob :P*, but I stayed at home. I bet if my sister asks, "Where's Lou?"

My parents will go, "She didn't wanna come."

And my sister will reply, "Lousy girl."

:P I can picture it already :P

Okie dokie then. I'll blog some more if I have anything new to blog about :P For now I'm chatting with Lene from youth camp :P CIAO!!

No comments: