Please Click This Before Reading :D

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Tanjobi Omedetto!

Yeah, I'm still using my sister's laptop, so I can't really type in Japanese, but just so you know, "Tanjobi Omedetto" means Happy Birthday. So, I shall say it loud and clear:

HAPPY 14th BIRTHDAY SAKURA!!

Really sorry I couldn't post this early enough. There's been quite a bit going on what with my sister back from Singapore and her friend bunking in with us :)

Lemme start from the beginning, shall I? *before we get to the big finale :) NO SCROLLING YET!!*

Since I already blogged till the part where my very "smart" sister left me Internet-less for about 2 and a half hours, I'll start from after we packed and left to get her luggage. So yeah, we went back to YST to get her luggage and meet up with my sister's friend, RayRay *that's a name from one of his shirts, so I'll use that as a nickname :P* Anyways, he's kinda alright. Funny, definitely, and by the way he spoke *speaks*, you'd know straightaway he was foreign. 

I'll clear things up for you. RayRay is a Hongky-born-New-Zealander. He's Chinese, but he moved to New Zealand when he was just two years old, so that explains why he has such an accent. He studies in YST too, of course. Pianist. Awfully talented. Ad-libs pieces we ask him to play, but it's no harm done, right? It sounds nice anyway. 

Bet he doesn't know I recorded his playing :P

That aside, so after all the introductions, we got my sister and his luggage into the car and then set off. My aunt, sister and RayRay sat behind whilst my brother, my music teacher and I sat in middle two seats *my brother sitting in the middle of both my music teacher and my seat :P* and of course, my parents in the front two seats.

We decided to eat dinner at Johor. Some Chinese restaurant. Not as bad as the Dragon Star restaurant we went to the other time, of course. Showed my sister and RayRay the videos my mom took of Max Takano. I really loved the way he played. My mom couldn't stop talking about how I had insisted not to go but ended up loving it -_-

Had beancurd, chicken, prawns with veggie, fish and~ Err... I swear we had another dish, but I don't remember -_- It was yesterday anyway :P Yeah, dinner wasn't so bad, I guess. Loved the beancurd. Lovely :P Oh, the fish too :)

Got a little pissed with my mom though, because she started going on about my music exam and the consequences if I fail. You know what? Sometimes, I'd appreciate if you just LET THAT GO. It's stuff like that that make me feel angry with music. Yes, I love music, obviously, but to make it some kind of necessity to rag about my ONE failure is urging me to dislike that ONE part about the music world. Even after my exam, I tell you what happened, but you just twist it round and round and make it seem as if I'm already going to fail. Don't you think I feel like crap?

And my school exams as well. I know that will help me in my future, but you always want me to get straight A's. Sometimes, no amount of studying will help me in some subjects, okay? And I tried my best but it's always you that pressurizes me and makes me feel like shit by saying I'll fail. Do you want me to fail? 

What's the point of asking you to cut me some slack?

After dinner, we continued the journey back home. Watched Night At The Museum 2 in the car, but got bored soon enough. It's not as funny as the first one -_- Continued a little of the new story in my sister's laptop thanks to the 2 hours and a half of Internet-free time in the Red Dot Cafe, then fell asleep. 

Woke up by the time we reached home. Played with Snowy for a while then straightaway went to sleep after changing. RayRay took my sister's bedroom and my sister slept in ours. 

The next day~ *In other words = Today*

"Bye Bye" by SS501 and "It Happens Every Time" by Dream Street. These are the two songs in which I woke up twice to. Again, it's thanks to my sister. Those were her alarm tones -_- Got so irritated after I woke up to "It Happens Every Time" so I decided not to sleep anymore.

Went to change and brush my teeth then went downstairs to rest for a while. RayRay woke up soon after that. Then my mom, sister, aunt and brother *in this order :P* woke up and got ready to go to the market. 

Ate at Sun Fatt. Had two half-boiled eggs with steamed bread like my sister and iced Milo. After breakfast, we went back home and I bathed for Chinatown. 

*And again, I got slightly pissed, but I'm not going to say why. I'm not going to waste my breath on what's already happened*

But damn, my mom and aunt bought SO MANY THINGS!! And it's not to say it's for them, but for their students. My God~ The bill went up to RM300++!! Do you know how many anime I can buy with that?? :P And roti canai?? :P

*Listening to La Bamba now :P*

That aside, after Chinatown, we went to KLCC. Had lunch at Madam Kwan's because my mom insisted RayRay eat real nasi lemak :P I had spaghetti *was getting sick and tired of eating fish & chips every time*

After lunch, I went my own way to Rock Corner. Bought "Kidou Shinsengumi Moeyo Kun" because it's the same person who drew Inuyasha and Ranma 1/2 :P It sounded interesting too. Anyways, we joined up soon after and then proceeded back home.

After about a while, we went to Genting Highlands. This time, RayRay, my aunt and I sat behind *with me in the middle* and Uncle Ti, my brother and sister sat in the two middle seats with my parents in the front again -_-

Was awake most of the time. Was trying not to squish my aunt and RayRay because of the winding roads. Was planning on using my sister's computer in Starbucks whilst my brother, sister and RayRay went along to play in the Indoor Theme Park because there wasn't a point in me playing since I wasn't going to go on more than 3 quarters of the rides. Hated roller coasters -_-

Yeah, so we went to the Coffee Terrace first to eat dinner. YUMM~ BUFFET~!! It's been so long~ Ate 10 pieces of chicken satay, a lot of sushi, a bowl of miso soup, ice cream with chocolate syrup from the chocolate fountain. *Couldn't stop drooling at the sight of the choco fountain, by the way :P*

Laughed my guffaw for the first time in a long time too. I was high on chocolate :P Went all sarcastic with my sister's head looking like a rambutan because RayRay suddenly developed a liking to rambutans. He's been in New Zealand more than 3 quarters of his life, so you don't really expect him to eat rambutans there, right? And according to my sister, fruits in Singapore are expensive, especially since we have to convert Singapore dollars to Malaysian Ringgit -_-

Oh yeah, he also not only like rambutans, but he seems to discover so many things during his stay here *like guavas can be eaten together with the skin and with sourplum flakes :P* I bet we're the best family hosts for exchange students :P Only RayRay's not exactly an exchange student :P

Yeah, that aside, after we ate dinner, my parents and the adults went off to their own business whilst we went to the Indoor Theme Park. After buying the tickets and walking around for a while, I took my sister's laptop and here I am in Starbucks :) Had a little trouble trying to find a table near a plug point, so yeah~ 

Back to the Happy Birthday thing, Happy Birthday Sakura. May all your wishes and dreams come true and may you always be the happy-go-lucky, ducky person I know you to be :P I'm sorry I couldn't finish your story in time, but I'll probably post it part by part in a new blog just for you, so no sweat :) For now, here's your birthday present:

This merry day in December
This date I'll forget never
Just because I'm late
It's a promise I'll never break
Your story I'll definitely finish
It'll be part of your Christmas list
We'll be friends forever
Since we were 11, always together
Inseparable and incredible
Lovable, sometimes insufferable
But we have so much in common
It's like a natural phenomenon
So for a person who's such an enigma
I wish you a Happy 14th Birthday, Sakura~

I hope this is enough till you get your real present :) CIAO!! 

No comments: