Please Click This Before Reading :D

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

絶望

Dang... Guess what time we came back home last night after watching Avatar 3D?

We left the car park at 3:45 a.m. and reached 5 minutes before 4 o'clock. So, technically speaking, plus and minus the time I took to change and all that, I went to bed at around 4:10 a.m. And who's to say I didn't listen to my iPod till Lord knows what time? :P

Oh, and this is just my opinion, but if you've already watched the normal version of Avatar, don't bother "trying" the 3D one because it's exactly the same, only it looks as if it came out of the screen a little. Totally not worth watching if you've already watched the normal one.

If you wanna watch the 3D one, watch that one alone. Seriously.

Had popcorn whilst watching it, though, which is good :P Mom bought Sprite, to everyone's surprise :P But it was SO late at night, which explains why my dad actually slept during one part -_-

Bleghh~

Had to wake up at 10 something today because my mom made all three of us *my siblings and I* go and have lunch with my grandma.

Not that I didn't want to, but oi~ To have only 6 hours of sleep *maybe even less in my case :P* and have to get up and straightaway go to my grandma's house which is a 30-minute drive for lunch? Thank God I got some sleep in the car or I wouldn't have the strength to even get down from the car :P

Lunch was good, though. We spent a few hours there. A great majority of that time, though, my sister and I used to go and sleep -_- Oh, but dang, the bed was so good :P I was listening to my iPod again :P Haha.

Woke up at 2 something because my mom said we were going home. Bleghh~ So we had to get up again and get into the car. Fortunately, my brother stayed over because he wanted to go to his friends' house and play their Nintendo Wii -_- You know, honestly, I don't even get why the hell people play that.

-_-

That aside, on the way back home, we grabbed some McDonalds ice-cream :P Mwakaka. But my mom taxed some from me -_-

When we reached home, I went to bathe and used the computer after that to continue loading Kaze No Stigma from www.animeseason.com :P Yeah, I couldn't find the CD I bought for that show, so I decided to watch it online.

I have just finished watching it :) Oh, and I made a new discovery too. The girl I hate from Kaze No Stigma, Tsoi Rin? Yeah, her voice actor is Sakura from Tsubasa Chronicles. I knew I recognized her voice from somewhere but I confirmed it after searching in Wikipedia :P

I'm still reading "Power!!" and "Charming Junkie" but now I have a new addition called "The Devil and Her Love Songs" or something like that. It seems quite interesting :P

I think I have already reviewed Kaze No Stigma, but if I haven't, I will in the next post.

That aside, I'll be continuing Sakura's birthday present later :P Yes, I know her birthday has already passed, but I promised a story, right? :P I figured the story I typed in Singapore when I was Internet-less suited Sakura, so yeah :P

Am chatting with Kanga and Cleo in one chat box at the moment :P

*Pause*

I just found out something really disturbing, but it's not in my place to reveal it, so... Haha :P

I think that's just about all~

There's not much to blog about today :)

CIAO then!! :P

No comments: