Please Click This Before Reading :D

Friday, December 18, 2009

二夢

Ola~

Yes, I have two more weird dreams -_- It's happening quite often lately. 

Alright, the only thing I remember about the first dream, is that it had something to do with me being in some kind of drama. I played a minor role, though, just a few lines and then I'm never seen again, but yeah... So it was some sort of drama, and we were going to be entering this competition.

I have no idea about how the hell I was selected, because my dream didn't include the auditions and call-backs, so~ Yeah~ 

On the day of the competition, we went to the place of event and I realized it was an amphitheater. The amphitheater was much bigger than the one in our school and there were loads of people there too. Don't ask me how the competition went, though, because before it could even begin, it stopped.

Then it proceeded to the next dream. 

This next dream was more... water-related. You see, I think we were at this beach, and at this beach, there was this boy. I don't know who the hell it was and how the hell I met him, but I just did, okay? I don't remember every single detail of every dream, so yeah~

So this boy couldn't swim. And the second time I met him was when I was saving him -_- He was just a small little kid, which kinda surprised me, cause I hated children, right? Yeah~ But this guy didn't annoy me as much as the rest would've. 

And after I saved him, I started hanging out with him more often. When I went in my room, he came and he brought his food too. It was nasi lemak with sambal but the boy didn't like the sambal so I took it out for him. 

And it was kinda hilarious, cause I was like, "You don't like chili?"

"No."

"Then I'll take it out."

"You can take it out?"

-_- "Of course I can. See?" 

And I used the spoon to scoop the sambal into the rubbish bin and he looked so in awe that I couldn't stop laughing. 

Then, I thought of an idea.

"Alright, why don't I eat the parts with the sambal and you can take the non-chili parts?" I asked. 

Haiz~ Even in dreams, I can still think of some ways to take other people's food -_- 

But before he could agree or before I could eat *-_-* I heard my mom's voice and she was saying, "Alright, if you wanna go to Papa Rich then get up now. It's exactly 10 o'clock already. Come on, get up."

And that concludes my two very weird dreams that I had the night before, before my mom woke me up -_- Tch, I wanted to see if I could taste food in my dream~ It'd be heaven if I could. Haha. I wouldn't wanna wake up :P

So I shall blog about my day in the next post. CIAO!!

P/S: Congratulations to Cleo getting number 1 in her class :) 

No comments: