Please Click This Before Reading :D

Sunday, December 6, 2009

あり得ない!

Oh trust me, what I did this time, you will never guess. You will seriously never, never, EVER guess what I did this time.

Guess how many hours did I sleep today?

4 hours.

I slept at 7 something in the morning and finally decided to get up at 11 o'clock. I'm friggin' serious. I went into my bedroom last night at 4 a.m, but only finished watching stuff on my iPod at 7 something.

After I watched my videos, I noticed the room was a little brighter, actually. Then I looked at my watch and nearly swore when I realized it was 7 in the morning. I was like, "HOLY CRAP!!" And you know, I was thinking to myself, "If I get up now and start downloading, I'll save much more time than when I'm downloading later -_-" but I just couldn't get up.

I mean, what if I faint from not sleeping at all later? Besides, I was going to my grandparents' house today because I have camp tomorrow -_- Until Thursday, which means I won't be blogging for four days, just so everyone knows :P

But yeah, I'm downloading videos so I don't get bored in camp. I really don't want to play their games but knowing E E Nan, she would make me play. Oh, and by the way, she said we might be living in cabins -_- What the hell, man. I actually decided this was going to be the last time I went for camp.

I will enjoy this one, I'll tell you first. I won't waste away the money used to pay for my going, but this seriously will be the last time. I don't want to go for church camp anymore. 

On the other hand, I just ate bread, ham and egg for breakfast with Milo. Ooh, and also, RayRay came back to Malaysia -_- Even though he just left for Singapore yesterday, yes. I'm like, "What the hell is he trying to do?" But I thought I heard my sister say something serious about his coming back. However, I was too sleepy to pay attention to what she said exactly because, hey, come on, I slept at 7 a.m, remember? :P

That's about all I can blog about in the morning, kay? I have music class to go to after this too. Haiz~ -_- Alrighty then, I shall ciao now. CIAO!!

P/S: REMEMBER! I'M NOT BLOGGING FOR FOUR DAYS!!!

No comments: