Please Click This Before Reading :D

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Tsukareta~

Yesh, I am using my sister's laptop. Our grandma delivered it to our house this morning so my sister can bring it to her camp. Bleghh~ Which means I'll have to use the Acer laptop if I wanna use the Internet. Yeee~

I am so friggin' tired now because I just came back from my music class. Had lunch in Jun Kee's today. Had their beancurd, chicken, char siew, siew yok and veggie. Not bad. Our grandma joined us at one point. Oh, she nearly tripped and fell yesterday. I hope she'll be more careful next time.

20 minutes before 2 o'clock, when my class starts, I went to the office because I had to practice my "Under The Dreaming Cherry Tree" and my motif -_- Everyone had to perform today so... I didn't wanna embarrass myself.

The piece turned out pretty well, I think. I could play and I tried to move with the music, so I guess I didn't play that badly. As for my motif, I had my sister's help, so I think that was okay too. But I had to apply it to another motif as well, so I kinda stumbled with the next motif -_-

Yeah, that's pretty much all we did. After class, my mom asked my music teacher about my playing. I nearly burst out laughing when my music teacher said my motif was "beautiful." Yeah, it's only beautiful because my sister helped -_-

I seriously wanna find "my" idea somewhere. It's still floating about at some corner of my mind. I gotta keep thionking the piano in order to finally get it around and about -_-

We're going out for dinner today but I don't know if we're going to a shopping mall. Half of me wants to go to Pavilion to get new anime from Speedy or some anime shop, but the other half wants to stay home and watch One Piece on AnimeSeason -_- Haiz~ 

If we're going to Pavilion, I wouldn't mind, cause I can kill time in Speedy and all that, but I'm so lazy~ -_- Plus, now that there are two computer/laptops that can use the Internet, I think I can watch more One Piece episodes but I wanna get new anime that I don't get on the Net.

But that's a little hard because AnimeSeason has most of the anime that's nice to watch. But there might be something worth buying that's not on YouTube or AnimeSeason. Bleghh~ However, if I can't find anything, then I'd just regret it -_- 

Plus, I don't have much money. I've only RM200++ and that's nothing compared to how much I had before this. I have to earn more~ Oh, and I don't wanna talk to my dad at the mo, because I figured he's been smoking because my brother found a lighter in his handkerchief. 

Oh he's gonna get it from me :(

Alrighty then. I've got about nothing else to talk about other than that, so I'll just stop here :) CIAO!!

No comments: