Please Click This Before Reading :D

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

いい事

Guess what? I got accepted into Minda Ceria. 

Yeah, I guess that's good news :)

That aside, I am actually a little pissed off today. Maybe it's cause my mom started talking about how it's my fault the iMac's starting up really slowly. Yeah, apparently it's because I saved too much stuff into the iMac.

Right~ So what the hell is all the free space for??

Grr. I got so mad and I fell asleep on the couch downstairs. The worst part was, she added, "And don't touch che che's laptop."

Yeah, meaning if I used it, I'll wreck her laptop too. 

Doesn't it even piss you off?

And as if that's not bad enough, my brother started strumming his guitar whilst I was asleep so I got even more pissed off. I decided to go and bathe -_-

Now I'm blogging with the iMac and waiting for my parents to come down and go eat at Jusco. Did I mention it's my dad's birthday today??

:P

Watching Russell Peters whilst waiting :P Alrighty then. Nothing much. Will blog later in the evening :) CIAO!!

No comments: