Please Click This Before Reading :D

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Let This Be Our Prayer~

My brother, Sean and Khai Po just left to the Christmas in the Park thingymajing. Yeah, I decided not to go because I wanted to use the computer and continue writing my story :) It's seriously addictive, you know?

But guess what? I actually had to do quite a lot of research with this one because it had something to do with flirting and hell would I know how to flirt, so I literally searched "how to flirt with guys" on google and used the ideas in my book :P

I also had to look up Modern Waltzes so I could describe the moves "I" am doing when "I" am dancing with the dude. It's actually quite cool, because I'm doing something that actually has to do with research without it being school work :P

Then again, I researched eclipses as well when I writing Danya's book :P

I went to Theory class today but Sean skipped it because he went to his church thingy. Thank God. It was the first time in a while I got to focus on my work alone :P I woke up at 1:05 p.m. today though :P Guess what time I slept?

5:55 a.m. Yuh-huh. Because I was watching Merlin on my iPod :P I downloaded 4 episodes of it and by the time I went up stairs, it was 2 something. I watched Merlin then and finished only at 5:55 a.m. Again, I debated whether I should just sleep or get up and download some more, but the last time, I slept at 7 so this shouldn't be any worse, so I slept.

I didn't expect to wake up so late, my God~

Yeah. I love Merlin. He's hilarious. The way he speaks to Arthur, Gaius and people he doesn't like is priceless, honestly. You should watch it :P

I've downloaded quite a lot now because I started since morning. Actually, since the time I got up and bathed :P I have watched 3,4,5,6,7,9, and 10 of Season 1. I decided to skip the first two episodes and episode 8 because *1 and 2 - boring* and *8 - watched before* Now I'm downloading 11 and 12 for Season 1 and 3,4,7,8,9,10,11,12 and the rest of Season 2. Skipped the first two again because I've watched it before and same goes for episodes 5 and 6. Hehe.

And sometimes, I don't know whether the King is a bad one or a good one. Sometimes, he acts nice and is kind, but the others, he says stuff like, "Stop distributing food to the villages. We need to eat." -_-

Oh, but there was once, Merlin had to cover for Arthur because Arthur wanted to hang out with some girl and Merlin said, "You want me to lie to the King? I can't lie. I'm a terrible liar. I start getting all sweaty and my brain stops working..."

"Well, no change there."

-_-

Hilarious.

Yeah, I'm eating dinner at Jun Kee's soon. I'll convert the FLV files to MP4, put them into my iPod and watch it :P CIAO!!

No comments: