Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Kino

Ahh~ I'm sorry I didn't blog yesterday. Was going to, but then I was hooked on doing something else :)

Woke up reasonably early yesterday. It was definitely earlier than the times I've been waking up lately. After I woke up and brushed my teeth and got dressed, I watched the TV cause my aunt wasn't using it.

Was watching Merlin at one point, but I've already watched the whole series that's out so far so I don't think there's a difference in watching it right? :P Stopped when I heard my mom's best friend came with her two sons. 

My brother, obviously, went straight to the basketball court with them to play. I, on the other hand, switched on the computer and started reading manga. I'm reading two mangas at the moment. One's "Remote", and the other is "Kimi No Iru Machi." I'll review them when I have the time. I'm done with Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne, so look forward to it :P

A while after that, my mom and her best friend went to the office to do some work and I was left home alone with my sister and the maid. Sean came over soon because he had to finish Theory work.

Yes, even though it was a Wednesday, there was a replacement class, which sucked -_- I had to finish my work -_- Bleghh~

Had lunch at Jun Kee's. Left early because I had to finish my Theory work and bathe before going to class. Sean also finished his work in time to go for class, but he left at a later time than I did, of course. I don't know what's his problem, but apparently, showing up for class with me is a bad thing -_- 

Ahh, whatever. 

Class was... okay. Sean arrived 15 minutes late and we started on a new section, which kinda pissed me off because I was hurrying to finish my homework -_- But I wasn't pissed to that extent, of course :) 

After class ended, it was 5:15 p.m. and I thionked the piano in one of the rooms while waiting for my aunt to finish her stuff at work. Sean then came in and asked if I could write the right hand melody for "Love Story" by Taylor Swift.

I accepted, but only because he was paying me :P Mwakaka. *If there was an emoticon with a devil's smirking face, I would so apply it here, but since there isn't, just imagine it, okay? :P*

Went home with my aunt soon after that and used the computer again. My sister was already off to KLCC at that point of time, getting ready for the MPYO concert that night. I also had to get ready. Wore my Esprit shirt *which I didn't know was from Esprit -_-*, my slacks *that I use for Choir in school* and wore boots *from the concert more than 4 years ago* 

But since we didn't have to leave for the concert so early, I continued reading "Remote" and "Kimi No Iru Machi" whilst eating some fried chicken bits that my maid cooked. Yumm~

Left for KLCC then and watched the concert. My sister's friend, Lex, came along to watch it because her other friend, Rant, couldn't make it.

The concert was spectacular. They performed all kinds of Christmas music such as "We Wish You A Merry Christmas", "Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer", "Have A Very Merry Christmas", and the best of all was "Jingle Bells." Oh yeah, man, I loved that number.

After they performed that was the interval, in which I stayed in the concert hall most of the time. When the second half started, they were playing excerpts from the Nutcracker suite like the "Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy" and all that. Oh yeah, it was great.

For the encore, they played a very nice piece and the second piece they played was Jingle Bells again, only this time, the cello's turned at the very last beat *like in Nodame Cantabile?* Yeah~ It was really, really great.

After the concert, we all went back home. My sister was staying at Darby Park that night because they were throwing some kind of party with her friend, Chris, cooking -_- Dang :P I, on the other hand, continued reading manga, doi, and went to sleep at 2 o'clock after watching CSI: Miami with my mom :P

Watched the "Trapped In The Drive-Thru" video on my iPod, listened to a few songs, and then went to sleep :)

Will blog about today in the next post :) CIAO!!

No comments: