Please Click This Before Reading :D

Sunday, December 20, 2009

私の勝ち

Bleghh~ My sister's back~ She looked dead -_- Went to sleep almost immediately *but that's only after she used the iMac for a while :P*

I, on the other hand, was reading Shinshi Doumei Cross till 7:30 p.m. then watched the Wizards Of Waverly Place: The Movie until 9 something. Had Milo and ate gum whilst it was going on :P Oh, and I actually watched parts of TMNT :P

You know, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles?? Raphael, Michaelangelo, Leonardo and Donatello. Hilarious. They looked so funny. It's in cartoon form, so it ain't that convincing when stuff happens, but it'll still funny :P

Can't wait to continue watching Merlin at night :P

Okie dokie. I didn't get to go to the Christmas In The Park thing, I don't know why, but what's passed has passed and I don't hate it :P

Speaking of Manuelo, he acted in one of the Wizards of Waverly Place episodes but he was the bad guy -_- He was some con seller. 

... Weird.

My grandparents came over just now. My parents brought them to Jusco, back here, then they went off back home.

Checked Kanga's blog just now cause she dropped a message on my chat box. She's in Cambodia right now -_- 

Alrighty then. There's really nothing else to blog about -_- I'll review some anime and all that if I have time and when I watch/read something worthwhile :P CIAO!!

No comments: