Please Click This Before Reading :D

Friday, December 4, 2009

漫画ーマンガ

Yeah, I know I said I wasn't going to be reading much manga, but for some reason, when I started Hana Kimi again, I just wanted to finish it -_- That's actually thanks to Sakura, because she said it's really nice :)

I'm also watching Ayashi No Ceres again. I can't find the first CD out of the two, so I'll just download them from Youtube :P I'm going to convert some of the episodes of the animes I bought too :)

Yeah~

Everyone just went out except the maid and I to get my sister back from the Impiana Hotel. They're going to have dinner too, but I already had dinner, so I decided not to go :) You know, what really sucks is the iMac is so slow but my sister's MacBook Pro is fast when it comes to downloading stuff from Youtube -_- 

On my sister's laptop, that's the third round I'm downloading Ayashi No Ceres but I have to cancel one episode from the iMac in order to make it go a little faster -_-

Grr~

Best part is, it's still not loading fast enough. Bleghh~

I just deleted the rest of the episodes downloading from Safari. The other two from Mozilla are still downloading. Yes, there's a difference -_-

Yeah~ And apart from reading Hana Kimi, I'm also reading this other manga Sakura recommended. It's called "Land Of The Blindfolded" but most sites have that manga under their Japanese name, which is "Mekakushi No Kuni."

Not bad. The dude's cute. The girl's funny. Interesting story line, but I'm more addicted to Hana Kimi right now -_- 

Listening to Ayashi No Ceres' opening song, Scarlet. Downloaded it from my sister's laptop cause the desktop is taking too damn long! :P

This is annoying -_- The mouse I'm using, that is. The iMac's mouse ran out of batteries *and it's the third time since we bought it in April -_-* so I have to use one of the mouses my dad bought a long time ago, and this one doesn't have the side button where you press it and you can select which window it is you want to view next.

Now I'm listening to "Too Little Too Late" by Jojo. Did you know she sang a song with Zac Efron? It's called "Let It Rain" but I haven't listened to it yet -_-

Alrighty then. When I'm done with Hana Kimi and Mekakushi No Kuni, I'll review them :) CIAO!!

No comments: