Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Cirque Du Freak: The Vampire's Assistant


Holy crap!! It's finally happening! The movie for Darren Shan is finally coming out!! I'm so friggin' happy I could die!!

No wait, I don't wanna die, I still wanna watch it :P

Seriously, though, I'm really, really happy they're finally gonna make a movie out of the Darren Shan sagas. At least I know they'll be better than Twilight -_- After I watched the trailer, though, for Darren Shan, I think the people who commented on the trailer are jumping to conclusions.

Some say that Darren can have some kind of super spit, but you might never know. Mr. Crepsley might've said vampires had super spit and not Darren. I mean, Darren isn't a full vampire, he's only half a vampire.

But there are truth in the comments too, like... Hans Hands really is supposed to be a guy. And, the flier for Cirque Du Freak didn't just appear out of nowhere, it was given by some short dude to one of Darren's friends.

All the same, I can't wait :)

Now that I've covered that, let's see... I woke up 15 minutes before 2 o'clock today -_- I slept kind late last night because I was finishing the last two episodes of Merlin. And honestly, I really hate Morgana. She's such a biatch -_-

I love Mordrid, but it's a pity he's evil.

Love Merlin, but I hated the ninth episode of the second season. You'll know why when you watch it yourself -_-

My mom, aunt, brother and I went to KLCC today with the goal to fetch my sister back from her MPYO stuff. Ate lunch at Dome's with my individual music teacher. Shared food though, so I was kinda grumpy. 

I didn't even get my Espreski drink today :( 

My sister joined us halfway and had some mushroom soup. I love Dome's mushroom soup, though. Ohh, and after we paid the bill, they handed us some competition forms that we have to fill up in order to win some stuff.

Finish the sentence: I love Dome's because...

So we all started finding words that rhymed with Dome? And I said, "I love Dome's because it makes my mouth foam."

"Doesn't that mean you ate poison??"

:P

And my mom was so picky with the words we used. She said, "What about 'I love Dome's because it makes me feel like home'?"

"What's wrong with just 'it feels like home'?"

"No, it should be longer."

And I suggested, "Aiya, just put 'I love Dome's because it's like my second home' la!"

My mom said, "I'll put 'I love Dome's because it feels like it's my second home'."

-_-

My sister got exasperated and said, "Why don't we just put one for each minor change?! We have four anyway!! So you can put one saying 'I love Dome's because it feels like home', another that says 'I love Dome's because it makes me feel at home', 'I love Dome's because it's like my second home' and 'I love Dome's because it feels like my second home.'"

Haha.

The topics changed simultaneously. At one point, we were talking about how Dome's nasi lemak has improved, to my sister's MPYO, to boyfriends -_-

Each one had a link, though. My sister had La Boheme for lunch, so nasi lemak was nicer, and one of my sister's friends had a boyfriend who was another of my sister's friends, so... Yeah~

Ooh, and while my mom, aunt and music teacher went around shopping, my brother, sister and I caught the 5:30 p.m. show "The Princess and The Frog." For those who haven't watched, I seriously recommend it. It's so effing nice.

I especially love the part Raymond died. It was so touching.

No, I'm not talking about my sister's friend, but the firefly. I couldn't stop laughing when he said his name. What's more, they called him Ray, and there was once he said "Ray Ray." :P It's a really hilarious movie. Seriously.

I couldn't stop guffawing in the cinema -_- Thank God not a lot of people were there. Besides, everyone else was laughing to, so it's okay, right? :P

Yeah, and now we're back home~ And my mom just called for us to go and sleep~ Haha. Okie dokie then. I'll blog tomorrow. CIAO!!

No comments: