Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Mada Tanjobi???

I'm still using my sister's laptop, yes. She's currently in Pavilion with RayRay. My brother and I didn't accompany her this time. No, they're not on a date, my music teacher's with them. Besides, RayRay has a Korean girlfriend.

*Ooh :P*

Anyways, the plan was to go to my music teacher's house and practice first, because RayRay is supposed to accompany his friend in some competition as a piano accompanist. Yeah, then only they are to go to Pavilion. 

That aside, I just came back from Mon Cherry cause I was getting the *censored* This is in case RayRay and my sister decide to use someone's computer and they stumble across my blog. If he reads about what's gonna happen, it's not exactly going to be nice anymore, right? :P

My sister wants me to make another poem for RayRay. I'm thinking about it. She wanted a card, though, but my mom said handmade from the computer is better and much more convenient. Plus, we wouldn't be wasting money :)

So I have to start thinking about writing it already. I'll get some pictures too :P Then maybe I'll print it out and laminate it -_- That's a lot of money I'm using. He'd better appreciate it :P

Alrighty then. I'll be going now. CIAO!!

No comments: