Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Tsuzuku

No, I'm not using my sister's laptop or the iMac. I'm actually using the Acer laptop; my sister's laptop before she got her MacBook -_- I plugged the Internet thingymajing into her laptop so I can use the Internet now :)

I'll be continuing from where I left off now :) If you haven't read about Day 1 and Day 2, please scroll up, because I'm proceeding to Day 3 of the youth camp.

Day 3
Woke up this time from "Take It All", the song from Hillsong United. It was Wei's alarm clock and she slept in the same dorm as Jess, Aggy, Lene and I so I could hear it. However, she wasn't in the room, so she couldn't switch it off.

So I got up.

Woke Lene and Aggy up today because for some reason they didn't wake up earlier than me today. It was already 20 minutes before 8 o'clock when I woke up. So I had to hurry and brush my teeth and change to make it for the 8 o'clock Group Devotion time.

After group devotion, we had breakfast. Nasi lemak again :P I can imagine Sakura's jealousy :P Yeah, so I had that again for breakfast today together with some super hot Milo... again.

Then came our first service for that day. Though I didn't make that many notes as the service before today. There wasn't much. Oh, but I made a very vital mistake. I misunderstood what the pastor was saying. I didn't know I had a choice to choose if I wanted to speak in tongues, so I just went beside Sean and my brother with Khai Po.

Thank the Holy Lord I didn't say anything when I realized the pastor was saying words that technically changes me into a Christian. He was trying to make me devote and surrender to God. I'm sorry, but I'll believe in God my own way, as a non-Christian. I don't want anyone telling me not to resist it since I've already "accepted the Gift."

After the service, we had a photography session. So we all took a group picture :) After the photography session was lunch. Rice with some stuff, I don't remember. Oh, but now I remember what I had for dinner the night of Day 2. I ate A LOT, seriously. I literally had three helpings of rice, each with an egg and soy sauce as my gravy. It was delicious and by the time I finished, I was stuffed :)

Back to the point, after lunch, we had leisure time again and I used it this time to sleep. On the other hand, Aggy and Lene went out to do more activities. They were having various games like the Flying Fox, Rock Climbing and Fishing, but I skipped all that :) Doi, indoor person?? :P

For those who don't know, the Flying Fox game involves climbing a ladder to a very high point. There, there's a rope which overlooks the longer pond *out of two :)* to a tree on the other side. You're supposed to sit on this chair thingymajing and "fly" down. Lene told me it's really fun, but I passed. Heard my brother and Khai Po rode it twice -_-

Aggy woke me up when it was time for the Treasure Hunt. Haha. Rue and some other Christians arrived the night before after they finished their SPM. They skipped the first and second day but arrived last night in order to participate on the third and last day. Apparently, Rue was the "trump card" in our team for Treasure Hunt because he's supposedly really smart at solving riddles.

There were altogether 15 riddles - 10 along the journey completing the tasks and finding clues, and the next 5 are for when Dave and Uncle Kel are busy calculating the final results. Managed to answer all, but a few weren't correct.

But I guessed one was correct :) The question was: Four men were riding a boat in a lake. Suddenly, the boat overturned and all four men sank to the bottom of the lake. Yet, not a single man got wet! Why?

I answered: Because all were married.

Not a SINGLE man, no? If they were married, then not one SINGLE man got wet, right? :) Thank God it was correct :P

Yeah, the Treasure Hunt made me run here and there, so I should've lost a little weight :P But in the end, we weren't victorious. It was the Autumn group who claimed the grand prize because we broke an egg during the Treasure Hunt. Oh, did I forget to mention? Every member is supposed to carry an egg all the way until we finish the game. We are not allowed to ask other members to keep it even for a while.

Unfortunately, one member of the Spring team broke and egg during the kayak-ing task, so we lost a few marks. Even so, the goal was to have fun, right? :)

After the Treasure Hunt, we had to go and bathe to prepare for the last night's dinner: BBQ :) We started half an hour before the supposed time at 7 o'clock because BBQ needed more time. However, I was kinda busy helping my brother, Khai Po and Dai Kor dry their money, wallet and phone, so I joined them late.

Had two and a half pieces of barbecued chicken, a few sausages, four marshmallows and a plate of mi. It was definitely enjoyable. Uncle Kel helped a lot with the barbecue-ing because he was doing that for random people. You know, cooking everything and then giving them to people who want them :) Nice guy, him. 18 years old but you know who he looks like? You know the dude from "Meet The Robinsons"? The gramps who wears the clothes upside down and always has his false teeth all over the place?

Yeah, him. Bud, I think, his name was :P Yeah :) It's seriously freaky. He looks almost EXACTLY like Bud -_-

Anyways, after BBQ, we had another service. I went to sleep straightaway with Aggy and Lene after that was done. I think it was around 12 something when we went to sleep. Service was extra long last night :) I listened to my iPod for a while then slept soundly :)

Day 4
The last day and in order words: Today :) Woke up thanks to Aggy. She woke me up :) After I brushed my teeth and all that, I packed my stuff and then went for Group Devotion. Shared some stuff again today within our group then went to have breakfast.

Yes, nasi lemak again. I'm surprised I'm not bored. Oh, and I was on cleaning duty in the morning, but thank God I chose which shift I wanted. In the morning, I only need to wash the cups :) Had Milo again today, of course, then we had the praise and worship session. Sang songs again and then had a little testimony time. Of course, being the chicken I am, I didn't testify anything, I just watched :)

After all that, we had to present our presentations. We sang "From The Inside Out" like we planned whilst the other two teams acted. Not bad, I especially liked the Autumn team's presentation. Was meaningful and funny at the same time, I think :P Winter's was okay too, but I guess it lacked a little :(

In the end, the Autumn team emerged victorious. Never mind, Spring was in second place, so :) After all that, we took our luggage and all to the Hall where we waited for the bus to arrive. Had lunch first. Oh, this time I remember what I had. There was chicken, salad and veggie :) Had a little of all :)

After the bus came, we loaded everything into the bus and went on. Sat alone in the two-seater because I had to have one seat to put my hand-luggage :) Aggy and Lene sat on the two-seater beside me :) Listened to my iPod and fell asleep. Slept through Love Like This, Come What May, Goodbye, Fireflies, Stand, Why, I'm Movin' On and woke up during Too Little Too Late by Jojo. By the time I woke up, we were already at the church.

My aunt was there to pick me up. I said goodbye to my friends and then ciao-ed in the car with Khai Po, Sean and my brother. Had a little trouble trying to find our way back but managed :) My sister was going to my grandma's house after my aunt dropped us off. My aunt asked if I wanted to go and I said yes, but my mom refused to let me out. Said I had to "practice" -_-

But never mind. I still had the laptop :P Yeah, just had soup for dinner a little while ago and had some snacks leftover from the camp :) Just finishing drinking my iced Milo too. Haiz, but when I came back, my mom said, "After you're done with dinner, go call your Daddy."

It can only mean one thing when I have to call my Dad. It means I have to help him do some stuff related to the computer -_- True enough, I was to print certificates, again -_- On the phone, I was like, "I just came back from camp and already you're asking me to help you??"

He laughed over the phone, but I did it anyway, since I'm such a nice girl :P

So here I am, watching a few stuff on YouTube and the CDs I recently bought. Will stop now and continue blogging tomorrow :) CIAO!!

No comments: