Please Click This Before Reading :D

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Harahetta~

Using my sister's laptop even though the computer's just beside me. Maybe it's cause it's, for some reason, easier to use my sister's laptop. Besides, when I want to watch anything on Youtube, I don't have to wait as long as I do when I use the iMac. Haiz~

Today was... okay, I guess. Woke up super-duper late today. 12 something. By the time I changed and came downstairs to switch the computer on, it was about half an hour to 1 o'clock. Dang, yup.

Ate bread, ham and egg for breakfast today with Milo. Then the rest of the time was mostly just reading Hana Kimi and finding new manga to read after I was done with that. I'm thinking of "Kyou, Koi Wa Hajimemasu" which means "Today, Love Starts" in English :)

Seemed interesting. Drawing was alright. Story line piqued my interest, so that's going to be my next choice after Hana Kimi and "Mekakushi No Kuni" :)

Sakura was online for a brief moment this afternoon but I couldn't chat with her because I was busy with Theory and scolding Sean for his silly mistakes -_- Who would've thought D Major and G Major ended with a "C" note? -_-

Bathed at about 2:30 p.m. and then did Theory till 4:15 p.m. and went to class. Class was alright, I guess. But sometimes, I don't understand why the teacher objects to sequential melodies. What's wrong with it? Some sequential ideas are interesting and nice to play on the piano but she doesn't like it. Apparently, it doesn't appeal -_- 

Oh well, it's not like I'm going for the exam anyway :P

After class, I went downstairs and spoke with my aunt a little. The Dominoes Pizza dude came to deliver my mom's 4 boxes of pizza for her supposed "concert" that night. Grr, I wasn't allowed to have any. Seriously, I asked my mom whilst she was teaching and she shook her head -_- 

Bleghh~

Listening to Kimi No Shiranai Monogatari :)

I'm trying to find a new anime to watch and download so I can watch it at night on my iPod but I don't know what to watch~ Bleghh~ Finished Ayashi No Ceres before going to sleep last night. Explains why I woke up so late. Must've slept at about 4 something yesterday -_- Finished the series in about 2 hours or so -_-

Just ate nasi lemak and iced Milo for dinner -_- My sister left for a concert a few minutes ago and the stray dog's in my house -_- My brother brought him over and I have no friggin' idea why -_-

Okie dokie. I shall ciao now. CIAO!!

No comments: