Please Click This Before Reading :D

Friday, December 25, 2009

メリクリスマス

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! 

Dang! The year seemed to fly by so quickly. In 9 days time, school will be reopening!! Holy crap!! This can't happen!! :P

All the same, Merry Christmas to all my loved ones, friends *you go under loved ones too :P*, and everyone I'm on good terms with :) May you get loads of presents and enjoy each one because each present carries a special meaning :)

Unfortunately, I don't have any particular presents for anyone, since I wouldn't be seeing anyone anytime soon, but just so you know, not a day passes when I won't think about everyone I know and how lucky I am to have met them :)

May this Christmas bond family, friends and everyone else who needs it :) 

Here a small token of my gratitude knowing all my friends in school:

On this holy night
When the stars shine bright
May God reach out to you
And give you a clue
Of what Christmas is like
So you don't dislike
This very special day
When everyone gets their way
I hope you get loads of presents
I hope you find it pleasant
This event comes only once a year
Treasure it, hold it dear
And accept this poem from me
Merry Christmas, everybody!! :)

And for my family:

We've always been together
One big family, supporting each other
We take this opportunity
To visit each other and see
Just how much we've grown
Faster than you've ever known
You don't have to give a present
For me, it's good enough to have you present
Under the same roof, our humble abode
Everybody happy, in our laughing mode
I wish everyone full of happiness
And forever keep your whackiness
May we enjoy it again next year
Because that will happen, do not fear
And enjoy this day together with me
Have a merry Christmas, my family :)

Mwakaka :P

*          *          *

I slept at my grandparents' last night because I had to attend a Christmas service at Glad Tidings Sunway this morning :) The service was okay. Lene came, but I didn't see Aggy -_- Oh and I just discovered something really crazy.

Lene is the cousin of my mom's best friend whose sons are Darr and Jus. YES!!! Oh my God, right? That means Lene is Darr and Jus' aunt!! Holy crap!! :P

Didn't have breakfast today. Woke up at 9:30 a.m., bathed straightaway and went to the church. Sang songs, obviously, and wished everyone Merry Christmas. We had to skip the church's lunch and go straight to Ku Ma's house, where we ate.

Had tosei, chicken curry, the Indian crackers, pulut, and nuggets :P Yumm~ Hung around for a while and I saw one of my Indian cousin's friend had a shirt with a statement that said, "Sarcasm is just another free service I offer."

I'm SO gonna use that from now on :P

Yeah, we had fun. Can you imagine? I found out my mom used to be a bully to one of our Indian cousins. But he admitted that he was a mischievous dude, so I guess it's not my mom's fault :P Now you know where my sister and I got the bullying habit from :P

I can barely see anything right now because I'm not wearing specs. No, I didn't break them or sit on them, I just woke up from a short nap and I forgot to put my glasses on :P

Kent will be coming over for pizza later when my parents go out to a wedding dinner. We're also going off somewhere tomorrow :P Wee~ 

OOHH!! And my sister had SO many leftover exercise books from her school days and they're UNUSED, so I'm using them now :P You know, to plot out my story stuff :) 

Uh huh. That's about all. I just came back from Ku Ma's house anyway, so I'm exhausted. Slept quite late yesterday. One something, but that can't beat my brother, who slept only at 3 o'clock and he pissed me off because he switched on the lights and I woke up -_-

He was watching the Incredible Hulk 2008 yesterday, which explains why he slept late.

Okie dokie then, that's all I have to report. Once again, Merry Christmas everyone and have a Happy New Year :) CIAO!!

No comments: