Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

映画

*Yes, I deleted the previous post because I think that post is only supposed to be seen by a certain number of people in a certain amount of time :)*

I'll be watching Avatar in approximately 5 hours. Yes, I'm catching the 12:45 a.m. show with my parents, aunt and siblings. I wanted to watch Alvin And The Chipmunks 2, but I wasn't allowed -_- We weren't even allowed to watch Sherlock Holmes.

Grr...

But I'll be watching it with my sister the day after tomorrow. We can't watch it tomorrow because my sister has a concert to attend or something like that -_-

Anyways... I'm right now reading two new mangas I discovered today. One is "Power!!" and the other is "Charming Junkie." Both have the themes "Gender bender" which means girl dressing as a guy or vice versa. I find mangas like that really funny and hilarious, I don't know why. Mwakaka.

I'll review them when I'm done. Unfortunately, "Charming Junkie" isn't a completed series, so even if I review it, it'll be reviewed only to the chapter it's reached. I'll be able to review "Power!!" though :)

I gave up reading "Cat Street", one of the ones I was reading before this, because it bored me quite a bit. It didn't have a particular story line either. The guy's cute, though :P

Woke up at around 11 something close to 12, again. Ate my breakfast and then read the comic section of the Star newspaper :P Read manga all the way to 3 o'clock. My mom then asked me to bathe and change because we had to get the Avatar tickets at Mid Valley.

Yeah, when we reached there, we got the tickets first, then went to Little Taiwan to eat -_- Bleghh~ The serving's were so small. I didn't know they took "little" so seriously :P Had sour plum ice blended as my drink too :P

After we had lunch, the rest went to some sports shoe shop *I think* and I went to Pets Wonderland. Damn, they had 5 Golden Retrievers, 1 German Shepherd, 1 Beagle, 2 Mini Schnauzers *one looked like Mico and the other looked like Toby :P*, 2 Maltese dogs, and a Siberian Husky.

HOLY CRAP!! They looked so cute! And the big German Shepherd *about 3 months old* kept picking a fight with the Golden Retriever puppies. SO CUTE!! :P

Unfortunately, pictures weren't allowed -_-

After Pets Wonderland, we went to Jusco for a while then went to ELLE *I got a new pair of pants there*. After that, they went to Giordano, Kipling, and then we made our way to Gardens.

Met Sean and his family at some restaurant. Spoke for about 5 minutes and then went off. They then went to look for sport shoes in Adidas whilst I went off to Rock Corner.

Ohh, and I haven't told you, but I lost my purse, which means I lost ALL my money. RM300++ worth of cash inside ALL GONE.

I'm really sad right now -_- Can't buy any anime.

Damn, and can you believe it? The Rock Corner in Gardens is SO much better than the ones in KLCC and Mid Valley, seriously. There were so many new animes. I'm loading the first episode of "11Eyes", one of the new animes I saw that interested me.

Haiz...

After that, we went home. My mom started talking about this aneurism disease that means internal bleeding of the brain. There were some cases that people had brain hemorrhaging and from doctors, they became pianists, from chiropractors to artists and all that. And it's not the kind of situation you can control. It's the state of mind that disallows you to control your weakness for that particular thing.

We made jokes about how our mom would develop this aneurism disease and have the sudden urge to buy Crocs :P

Me: Ey, how do you know if she won't get crocodiles instead?

Yeah, then we started joking about how my mom would talk to the crocodiles like how I talk to Snowy :P That would be hilarious. We also joked about how our aunt would develop the aneurism disease and become a phone expert :P

After we settled down, I started replaying all the Russell Peters videos I've been watching :P

Just ate dinner. That's of course, if you can call eating only chicken, fish and broccoli "eating dinner", then yeah -_- The soup was disgusting, though. Felt like mixing all kinds of bitter medicine into one pot and serving it in a bowl. Bleghh~

Yeah... I'll blog again when something else happens *maybe at 3 something in the morning after Avatar ends :P* CIAO!!

No comments: