Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, December 31, 2009

し〜ん

Holy cow, seriously. My siblings and I have practically gone on a Movie Marathon this week! Genting, one movie. Came back, another movie. Today, another movie and tomorrow, we're watching another movie.

Holy crap!! :P

What movie we watched today?

Alvin And The Chipmunks 2: The Squeakquel :P

It was amusing and funny, I guess. Theodore is "Theo-dorable" :P Alvin's just... -_- and Simon's a genius :P The Chipettes were... cute too. Haha.

Alright, so let me just tell you what happened from the time we got up, kay? My mom came barging into the room and literally yelled, "Oi, you wanna follow me to Mid Valley or not? Aunty Guey Shian's also going which means Darr might be going too. I'm not waiting for you, I tell you. You want to go then hurry up and bathe. NOW!"

So, me, wanting to watch Sherlock Holmes as my sister already promised, got up VERY reluctantly to bathe. Bleghh~

Managed to keep awake in the car on the way to Mid Valley. Mom went through the "Gardens" way and found a parking space surprisingly fast, considering the amount of cars we saw rolling in. My mom went into the toilets the minute we walked into Gardens.

Saw Darr coming up the escalator then.

And guess who I bumped into? It's sure a hell of a small world for the two of us to meet in Gardens.

Calan. I met Calan, can you believe that? He was following Darr and meeting up with his other friends. Puff-t. You should've seen my face when I saw him coming up the escalator. I literally had my jaw hanging wide open and I said, "Holy shit. Oh, holy crap."

He recognized me too and he was as surprised as I was. Doi. Then again, I somehow knew they knew each other because I knew the both of them went to the same school. Classmates, for that matter -_- I was supposed to ask Darr if he knew Calan but obviously, there's no need for that now -_-

Even my sister went, "Uh-oh." :P

They went on their way soon enough. We only spoke for a little while. They had their other friends too. On the other hand, my sister, brother and I went off to get tickets for the show we were gonna watch. We were actually torn in between the Chipmunks and Sherlock Holmes but since the Chipmunks were showing at an appropriate time, we booked tickets for that instead.

Best part was, Cirque Du Freak was out too. My sister was devastated because we couldn't watch it. That's cause it was too late. We had to settle with the Chipmunks.

*And that's why we're watching Cirque Du Freak tomorrow :P*

Yeah~ Ate lunch at Pizza Hut :P Had two regular pan pizzas. Hawaiian Chicken with stuffed crust and a normal Hawaiian Tuna. Dang~ :P

We ordered the set, you see, so we ate the set fit for FOUR people when there were only three of us. Seriously, that's insane. There were four pieces of breadsticks, four bowls of their Soup Of The Day, two pizzas and a jug of 7up -_-

We were dang full after lunch.

I parted ways with my siblings after lunch because they wanted to shop, so I went to Pets Wonderland. Damn, the Siberian Husky was CHO KAWAII!! :P

Seriously, it started chasing its tail! SO CUTE!! The German Shepherd was still there too. Actually, all the pups were still there. And there were two more Mini Schnauzers :P So cute :P But I didn't like the black one that kept bugging the Mico-lookalike :P

Yeah, so after Pets Wonderland, we went to meet up with the adults.

Best part was, when we left Mid Valley, it was 6:20, which meant we could've caught Cirque Du Freak and STILL have more time :P

Yeah, that's about all. I have to ciao now, but I'll blog more later when there's more to blog about. CIAO!!

No comments: