Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Sigh, sigh and sigh

Well, I've got bad news. Turns out we're not having a durian party this year because of my granny's passing. It's the Chinese custom to not enjoy and have parties for a hundred days.

Why can't we postpone the date?

Easy, because by that time, the durian season would've passed and my sister would've already gone to *censored*.

Sorry, private and confidential are not allowed to be revealed. Mwahaha.

Anyways, yeah, so I'm so sorry, for those who have been anticipating my durian party. I'm sorry, Jiji, if you're reading this, but I'm not having the durian party.

Oh, and err, Andyy, just in case you're reading this, I can come to your house. That is IF I can get my dad to be "free" at that time. However, I won't be coming to your birthday party on the 5th of June because I'm still tied to the "no-party" thing. However, it would be thoughtful to leave some cake for me!! :P If there's any left. I'm not being demanding, FYI.

:P

Haha.

My mom made me do a whole lot of Fundamental works today. Stupid exams. Why can't we all just stuff exams down the drain and let the fishes swallow them whole? Then again, even fishes don't like exams.

My dad just went out to help some peeps with the electone moving. Which means I'm free to do whatever I want in here. ^ ^

Don't misunderstand and think blue, people!! :P

Watching the security camera's fun, you know? Especially when no one knows they're being watched. I could look at people picking their noses and they wouldn't know!! :P Haha, I'm evil, yes, I know.

And whether or not Chucky's mad with me, I'm continuing her story. I can't just leave it blank anyway. If she doesn't want the story, then it'll be mine. Easy. I like her story anyway. Besides, her birthday hasn't come yet, nor is it close to being near, so I can deviate.

:P Joking. I still wanna write it anyway. It's so exciting, you know? For those who read the spoiler might understand. ^ ^

Ooh, and the post below this is the lyrics to the very nice song "Fields of Hope" from Gundam Seed Destiny. It was sung by character Lacus Clyne (Rie Tanaka). Really nice. I can play it on the piano already :P Serious. I was resting for a while and my iPod was with me so... :P Haha.

Err... Maybe the security cams aren't so helpful after all. I can't see my dad at all now!! AHHH!!!

:P

Well, till then, I'm signing off! :)

No comments: