Please Click This Before Reading :D

Saturday, December 18, 2010

~17/12/2010~

Ola :)

I woke up early today :) At around 8 something because I had to go weigh myself at Yobo's. Good news is, I lost 0.5kg. Not much, I know, but at least I'm going somewhere -_-

Bad news is, that's the original weight I started out with.

Bleghh~

On the other hand, my mom gained weight so she's going ballistic. Isn't helping that she planned to treat her students to pizza tomorrow.

HAHA.

Anyways, I pretty much spent the entire day at the office today because I wanted to use the computer. Mwahaha. Not to mention I think I'll have little time tomorrow and then my sister's coming back, so...

Yeah~

It's sad, I know :P

Managed to load about 7 episodes of Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood :P I want the whole thing :( Mr Sotong has it but I don't know if Mommy will let me borrow it even if it's already after PMR. Can you imagine me having all 64 episodes of it and slowly watching 'em in Genting or Macau?

Mwahaha.

Sad thing is I can't really afford to buy the original DVD because it cost like 100 bucks. I know I might not be the poorest person among my family members *:P* but I can't go around spending 100 bucks one shot like that either.

Bleghh~

I wish I had more money -_-

Anyways, came back at around 8 something because I wanted to run on the treadmill and bathe before Indiana Jones started at 9 o'clock :)

Yeah~

Didn't get to watch the whole thing though, because then my mom hogged the TV because she insisted on watching Confessions of a Shopaholic.

You may laugh :P

Haha.

Whilst she watched that, I just went downstairs to finish off all the episodes I loaded of FMA: Brotherhood. I absolutely love Edward :) He's so cute :) His voice actress, Park Romi is fantastic. She does marvelous at sounding both male and female.

Did you know she's of Korean ancestry? Thus Park Romi. Haha. She's also the voice of Hitsugaya Toshiro of Bleach, Ueki of The Law of Ueki and surprisingly *this probably shocked me the most* Irie Yuki from Itazura Na Kiss.

Also, in most of the anime she lent her marvelous voice to, she was very close to being the main characters. She's also Hyuuga Natsume of Gakuen Alice, you know?

Yeah.

She's really good :)

Haha.

Yeah~

Slept at around 1 or 2 something :)

CIAO!!

No comments: