Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, November 30, 2009

変の夢

I seriously had a weird dream last night. I dreamt about me being in school, but for some reason, Fina was sitting beside me in the dream. I don't know what class I was in, but I was in a classroom. And all of a sudden, we saw this hornet on the wall.

I ran to get the teacher, but she said something really weird. She said, "And where are your class fees?"

At first, I thought why the hell would she need something like that. And then she said, "I can't do anything if I don't use the money to buy something to kill the hornet."

Okay, so *I don't know exactly how the money ended up with me* I gave the teacher the money in an ang pao *because in my class, we really do keep it in a red packet :)* but she looked surprised. Oh, and I forgot to add, but I've never seen the teacher before. It's not anyone from school -_-

Anyways, she said, "What is this?"

"The class fund?"

"Why is it in this beat-up thing?" *Or something among those lines*

"I-I don't know. We keep the money in that."

"No. You need to keep it in something nice like a box."

WHAT???

I know! I can't believe it either! It was at that point of time I knew it definitely had to be a dream. No way would a teacher insist money be kept in a nicely decorated box!!

So I said, "But teacher, there's a hornet in the classroom. Can you get rid of it first?"

And the teacher got up and followed me to class. I thought, okay, she's going to get rid of the hornet, but she walks in and starts teaching!! And I'm the girl standing by the wall, trying to find the stupid hornet since I don't know where it could be now. 

Then the teacher looked at me and said, "Why aren't you sitting at your place?"

So I cautiously walked over to my seat and sat down. I looked at Fina and said, "Where's the hornet now?"

She replied, "I don't know. But two were killed when they whammed into the wall, but I'm so scared now."

"Yeah, me too. If it stings one of us, we're in for trouble."

"No, I didn't mean that."

"Then?"

"The dead hornets fell into my bag."

-_- Okay, this is going beyond just a weird dream -_-

And I think it ended there, because for some reason, I can't remember anything else. I don't know what happened to the hornet in the classroom. I don't know why, but now, even when I know it's just a dream, my legs keep shaking. Lemme tell you why - in the dream, I shook my legs vigorously so the hornet wouldn't come near me.

Yes, it was indeed a weird dream. Hence the title of this post "Hen No Yume" which means "weird dream." -_- 

And so I shall blog afterwards. I'm busy reading manga and watching "Final Approach" on www.animeseason.com :) CIAO!!

No comments: