Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, July 1, 2010

愛子です

Ola :)

It's currently 12:04 a.m. and I shouldn't be down here but I am anyways -_-

As I'm blogging now, I'm listening and singing to Phantom Of The Opera :) I was supposed to be watching this with my sister but she has "mysteriously" disappeared due to a phone engagement.

Those who know don't need me to spell it out -_-

All that aside, I woke up at 6 o'clock and found a cockroach in the bathroom today. Thank God I saw it before it was too late. Phew~ :P Got my maid up and had her spray it till it died. I'm very sorry. I'm well aware I'm killing animals, but I can't stand roaches.

Anyways, I managed to wake my brother up after that and reach school in time. Brought my guitar because I thought we'd be practicing for Hari Ko-kurikulum. Played some songs while waiting for our Librarian Prez to arrive outside the library for the morning briefing.

Following that, we went down to the hall for our assembly. Soon, we went upstairs to our classrooms. First subject today was English. We went through the two chapters before the final chapter of Dr Jekyll and My Hyde and did a question about an important event in the novel.

Received a "good" in my Literature book after handing it in :P

After that was Science and we were all given our folio assignments. We were to break into groups of 5 and discuss our Powerpoint presentation. It was Kanga, Soba, Fina, Shuen and I in one group. Danya was in her own group because she wanted to follow our Science table arrangements.

:(

After discussing, we were all dismissed to recess. I went to the canteen today and bought sizzling noodles -_- Bleghh~

Bought fried dumplings before going up to class after the bell rang :P

Next was PJ, but we didn't have any teachers come in to teach so we could all chill. I played my guitar and got reprimanded by the teacher for not standing to greet her when she came in.

Damn :P

Oh, and guess what? I can play "Brand New Breeze" by Kanon, "Love Like This" by SS501 and some other Japanese and Korean songs on the guitar now because I realized the chords aren't as complicated as I thought they were :)

Woo~ :P

After PJ time was over, we had Maths. Did some work but didn't receive any to bring home. Woo~ :P Last subject today was Moral. Bleghh~ We went to the computer lab and got some assignments to do. Unfortunately, the computer that was shared between Shuen and I got restarted because of me *-_-* and we had to do it all over again in 10 minutes.

Thank you Cleo and Kanga for letting us copy you -_-

Sorry Shuen for being a clumsy jackass :P

After school ended, I took my purse and went to eat with Dellie. Got a burger and another set of fried dumplings. Woo~ Then we went outside to buy drinks *Dellie originally wanted an ice cream -_-* and watched some kittens in our school to pass time.

Met Andy and Sausage after that and we talked about animals and pets for a while :P

Then Dellie and I went up to the library. The meeting had not begun yet so we played my brother's guitar while waiting. The meeting only started at around 2:45 p.m. but it was fun all the same. We discussed about some questions for the crossword puzzle and also some other arrangements.

I already photostated the fliers :)

Also, according to one of the librarians, I'm contributing so much that it seems like a suffering -_- Let me just clear this up: I want to help the library. I like my school's library, no matter how lacking it is in good books and quality. I'm not offering my services and my not-going-to-be-returned money just because the President said that we'd be evaluated according to how we help out.

I want to help. I can help. It's convenient for me.

So?

Anyways, after the meeting, we went back home. Could afford to jam a little bit more with Dellie before really returning home. At home, I bathed and ate a little bit of food, went out with my sister to get ais kacang, the photostating thingymajings, bread, corn flakes, my brother's spectacles and her spectacles.

When I came home, I could only eat the ais kacang in peace before my mom demanded I play the piano.

I don't know what time I started, but my body was aching the whole time. Not used to long practice hours so... -_- My sister and mom drilled me too. Bleghh~ I hate scales. Have I mentioned how much I hated scales? -_-

Then I went on to my pieces. By the time my mom went out and my sister drilled me a little bit more before I was allowed to stop, it was 9 something.

Didn't eat dinner today, I think. Only iced Milo -_- Then I listened to the Mahler's Symphony No. 2: Resurrection by an orchestra conducted by Bernstein, who wrote the music West Side Story.

Yeah~

Nice :P

Then my sister and I watched some videos, and now I'm here, blogging -_- My sister came down a while ago and told me the full name of the symphony because it was much shorter before that -_-

Bleghh~

Okie dokie then :) I'll be going now :) CIAO!!

No comments: