Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, July 12, 2010

新しい歌わ好きです:)

Ola :)

I woke up at 11 something today.

After changing and stuff like that, I went downstairs to drink my Milo *I think* before going upstairs again to play with my Gameboy SP. It's been long since I played it so... :P

Stopped for a while after that because my mom went up to go and bathe so I went downstairs to switch the computer on and check my mail.

Got new mail and updates from Mangafox and read the latest chapter of Faster Than A Kiss before my mom came down and we went out to have a vegetarian lunch :)

You're not hearing wrong -_-

Unfortunately, they ran out of flour to make roti canai so I had to settle with a "mutton curry" with rice. It was surprisingly delicious even after my mom made me eat the mushrooms :P

After lunch, I bought some egg tarts for my mom and a coffee bun for me then went to the office to deliver them :) Chatted for a while and then my brother and sister came and crashed too :P

At 2 something, I think, my sister and I went back home and jammed on the guitar after listening to the Spanish version of "We Are The World" on Youtube. Don't worry, I'll post the lyrics and video up later :)

By the way, we now have a huge crush on Luis Fonsi :P

Will post videos up later :)

After jamming, I went to practice, went up to bathe, then went out to the office to continue practicing.

Then, I had my class at 8 o'clock and finished at 9 something. Came back and jammed again on the guitar because my dad just fixed the acoustic guitar in our house so we now have three functioning guitars at home, though the acoustic guitar hurts my fingers :(

We now know how to play a little of Amor Secreto, a song by Luis Fonsi :)

By the way, Luis Fonsi actually looks a little like Naufal and also Jun Jin *from Shinhwa* :)

Yeah, will post the other stuff up now :)

I gotta go soon, see? :) CIAO!!

No comments: