Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, July 26, 2010

あら〜さぼった〜

Mwahaha, I skipped school today, but not exactly on purpose. You see, I only slept at 12 yesterday night due to some... stuff -_- so I was really, really tired. I heard my brother's phone alarm ring beside me and I checked the time. It was already 6:15a.m.

I thought, "Crap, gotta wake up or I'll be late," but for some reason I didn't wanna get up. I was feeling really really lazy and I didn't wanna go to school. So I thought that maybe if I didn't make any effort to get up, I would conveniently skip school.

Unfortunately, my maid came in at 6:25 and woke us up. I got up, but my brother just pulled the blanket covers over him again after my maid tried to pull them off. I knew that if I tried to wake him up, I'd get the same response.

So, I went over to my parents' room and opened the door. Went to my mom and said, "Mommy?"

She heard me but said, "Please ask che che to send you. I didn't sleep at all last night."

"Yeah, I know, can we skip school today? Koko doesn't wanna get up and I feel really tired."

My dad, who also heard, said, "Skip la, skip la."

So I went back to sleep :)

Mwahaha :P

The next time my eyes opened, my sister was waking me up. Bleghh~ Didn't wanna get up yet~ It was only 10 something~ :P

Woke up anyway :P Went downstairs and used the computer for a while and then my mom asked me to do her favour by importing all her music into her new iPod nano. Tch :P

At around noon or so, we went out to have a vegetarian meal.We had about seven dishes with rice all around and we ate. I didn't get a drink though, just two sips from my sister's chocolate milk shake. Puff-t :P

It was nice though, lunch, that is.

Came back after that and I used the computer a little bit more before 4:30 came and I went to the office to practice for my lesson later that evening. Practiced for one solid hour then went downstairs to chill for a while. Used the computer in my dad's room and then went to practice again at 7:15.

My teacher came at 8 o'clock and we had our lesson till about 9 something. Then, I returned home and began loading Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood. Surprised? Yeah~ thought so. I wanted to see why there were good reviews about it from other blogs *one such example would be Kuro's Anime Blog. I have his link*

Yeah~

Apparently it seems to really follow the manga though the confession *winks* was a little better in the manga *doi -_-* Haha. But so far, I didn't see any similarities in the manga so I just watched the show from where I stopped *which is at episode 34, I think*

Okie dokie then :) Me will ciao now :) CIAO!!

No comments: