Please Click This Before Reading :D

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Ugh~

I coughed blood out today -_- Bleghh~ Normally, that happens either before or after I have a nosebleed. Considering I coughed first, a nosebleed must be coming along -_-

Anyways, I woke up at around 11 something, I think? I remembered coming downstairs and continuing Yumeiro Patissiere, of course :) Mwahaha. I am absolutely head over heels in love with Kashino Makoto. God, he's so cute :P

At 1 something, my sister and I had lunch with my mom at the chicken rice shop nearby. After that, we came back home and my sister left again at 3 to help out with my mom's mini concert at the office. I decided to stay home. Yes, to continue the anime :P

On the other hand, I managed to finish it at around 6 something, so I decided to take a bath whilst my brother was watching the ending of Penelope on HBO, I think -_-

When I finished bathing, I decided to do the Science presentation because it was due on Tuesday. Bleghh~ Tomorrow I'm gonna finalize it and then send it to everyone to make sure it was okay. I also need all the references from everybody cause I'm doing the Rumusan.

Shit, I haven't done the individual folio yet -_-

Bleghh~

My sister's friends left today, by the way.

That aside, at 7:50, the whole family went out to eat at the steamboat place. Yummy~ but I couldn't take much of the fried stuff because my throat was itchy the entire time cause of the whole blood thing -_-

Bleghh~

At 9:40, we returned home and I continued my work. It is currently 11:25 right now and I still haven't finished the presentation yet, but I'll be sure to have to completely done by tomorrow :)

I also have an important announcement to make tomorrow :P

Okay then. That's all I have for today. Will review Yumeiro Pattisiere some time soon :) I can't wait for the next episode!! :P CIAO!!

No comments: