Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, July 12, 2010

~11/07/2010~

This is the post for the 11th of July, that's to say = yesterday :)

Being a Sunday, we had no school, so I woke up at 11 something -_- Went downstairs and then practiced a little while *I forgot how long* and then my mom called at like 12:30++ to ask if I wanted to go for lunch. I said yes and so she asked us to go out to the chicken rice shop nearby our house.

I had my usual dish and so did my brother whilst my mom had her own dish. She had to leave first, though, because she was teaching soon so she left some money with us to pay after we were done.

After paying, we went back home and I used the computer. At 3 o'clock, my mom came back and we all went out to my grandma's house. We were going to be visiting her, then dropping my brother off at the Renaissance Hotel for his Superbteens and Superbkids program -_-

Yeah...

Following that, we went to get my sister from the designated drop-off area at some place who had just come back from Singapore. Then, we went to KLCC and had dinner at Koryo-Won :) WOO~ :P

Beef~~~~ :P

Yummy~ :P

Anyways, after the very satisfying dinner, we went our own ways. Well, actually, one I parted with my family because they wanted to shop and I wanted to go to Kinokuniya :) I don't think I need to tell those who know me why I did that :)

Immediately, I went to the manga part of the store and found V.B. Rose!! Woo~ :P They had the unreleased volumes of V.B. Rose in Mangafox in Kinokuniya so... :) Unfortunately, they didn't have any new volumes of Kaze Hikaru so...

Plus, they didn't have Faster Than A Kiss even though I checked both the English and Japanese titles :(

After purchasing my stuff, I went to look for the Usborne Puzzle books which I loved. I was looking for the 2nd volume of the Puzzle Omnibus but they didn't have it :( Either that, or I couldn't find it.

Damn :P

My dad called halfway through my searching so I had to stop and go downstairs because my brother was already done :(

Went to the hotel again and collected him. He complained of having gastric, apparently, so we stopped by the McD's drive thru and got him some food, as well as a Cookie Delight for me and a sundae for the sake of free french fries because we spent more than RM20 -_-

Bleghh~

The Cookie Delight was yummy~ :)

Went back home then, finished the two volumes and then went to watch The Proposal :) Mwahaha :P My sister caught me halfway through watching the show so she finished it with me and then watched the beginning part again with me after she changed.

Haha.

I absolutely love Ryan Reynolds :)

He's so cute~~ :P

Yeah, then we went upstairs and watched a little CSI before my dad and brother came and demanded to watch football, together with my sister. Not being a football fan, I went straight to sleep :)

And this is where I say CIAO!! :P

No comments: