Please Click This Before Reading :D

Sunday, July 4, 2010

憎い

And you're wondering why I hate playing the piano so much?

It's never enough.

Not for anyone.

Do I have to play until my fingers fall off before you're content with how much I'm practicing?

Can you really ask yourself why is it I never play and hate to practice when you're at home? You signed me up for an exam I never wanted to take.

But you never listen.

My opinion never matters.

I don't care if it's good on my resume or it feels great to say I passed my Grade 8. I hate anything that has to be forced on me.

Why the hell can't I just wait until after PMR? Why is it you have to fit three exams the year I have my PMR. Why must I get such good grades for my piano exams? You don't even care so much for my PMR.

And now you're saying I never practice enough.

Do you know how much I want to chop my hands off right now? Honestly, I don't care if I can never write again. Because it's nothing compared to how much I hate being able to play the piano.

I absolutely detest it.

I love music, but I hate it when it becomes a chore.

But obviously you don't care.

To tell you the truth, I don't think I'll be able to get a Distinction this time. But when that happens, you'll just sign me up again, right?

1 comment:

Clarissa said...

For starters, it's not that mom and dad don't care about your PMR. They don't bug you about it cause you do well in your academics regardless(keep it up!). As for your music, I had to keep playing and practicing the violin although I really detested it at one point (you know that) and now I owe so much to them cause they never let me give up.

Bottomline is, they're doing it for your own good. One extra qualification could mean a better chance at a scholarship.

Think about it, and Then tell me if your parents care about you or not.