Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, July 29, 2010

どう?

Right now I wanna die.

Random though. Discard that -_-

Anyways, I spent last night at my grandparents' place with my siblings after we had our dinner with our relatives. Reciprocating their visit to our durian party -_- It was alright. Liked the food, in majority. My sister especially liked the fried rice. I liked the chicken :P

The dinner ended with someone in the family not knowing I hated durians and bought a durian cake to eat. God, I don't know how long I had my face in that steamy sterilized napkin. Bleghh~

We left straight to my grandparents' place after dinner and watched the end of CSI: New York and the whole of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation. Unfortunately, my grandma was sleeping downstairs and we couldn't watch the Miami episode :(

I was looking forward to Horatio :P

Went up and slept whilst listening to my iPod, but fell asleep even before the first song *Amor Secreto by Luis Fonsi* ended -_-

Today I woke up at 9 something because I needed the toilet desperately. I even woke up in the middle of the night to go to the toilet and when I came back and checked my sister's phone, it was 4:40 a.m.

Curse me small bladder!

-_-

On the other hand, I did shake today but I put four scoops of Formula 1 inside and it didn't taste or smell nice anymore -_- Wanted to pour it away :( Played with my SP most of the day and had a very nice lunch with my grandparents and siblings. The maid had cooked noodles, fish, veggie and soup so it made a nice combo :)

After lunch, we watched TV. Ended up watching Boa Vs Python, the show on AXN where some jackass illegally imported a python over to hunt with his friends and it escaped in Philadelphia. Then some dude in the FBI contacted two people who could help defeat it by using a genetically something-ed boa constrictor.

The girl acting was from Gracie's Choice and When In Rome. The snakes looked fake, though, and they didn't explain how in the world the boa got pregnant and why she just watched the python gobble them up -_-

Good God~

-_-

At 3 something, we went to bathe and then set off to Kashmir Cafe, where we ate roti canai :) I had a roti telur and an iced Milo :) Yummy~

We then returned to our grandparents' humble abode and I used my sister's laptop for a while before we had to go downstairs to have dinner. Had the same thing as before, but it was nice, so I didn't mind at all :)

At 6 something my dad's friend drove us back home and in the car we were discussing about some AFS Student Exchange thing and I was so excited I think I was hyperventilating in the car :P I want to go to Japan no matter what :)

A while later I fell asleep and only woke up when we arrived home. Thanked my dad's friend and then went inside. Used the toilet and then went to use the computer. Checked out the AFS thing and registered for both that and the ASEAN thingymajing so I don't miss out on any more scholarships.

Grr~

I just found out that Nahd actually took the AFS interview! I didn't know~ Wow :)

Am loading Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood episodes as I type *I was going to type (as we speak) but that's not really true -_-* Mwahaha :P

Okie dokie then. I have to help my dad print certificates AGAIN so bye bye :) CIAO!!

No comments: