Please Click This Before Reading :D

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

楽しいですかな?

Tuesday was a not-so-fun-but-still-fun day :P It started off with me waking up at 5:25 and then making shake for my brother and I. Unfortunately, we ran out of barley so I had to use oats again. However, my maid had woken up late and she had not heated the water up yet so we had to sorta heat the water using the microwave.

Not remembering how much water to use anymore and not being able to control the cup well, one cup of oats ended up being super diluted whilst the other one turned out to make the shake really thick -_-

My brother got the diluted one and I got the super thick one.

Wanted to puke halfway through. Yeah~ The shake gives you that feeling -_-

Anyways, after that, I woke my parents up to ask who was sending us to school. I went back and forth from my sister to my parents' room and back again for a few times because obviously both parties weren't very thrilled at sending either of us to school.

In the end, my mom had to send us to school.

Went for morning briefing and was informed that our probation results would be out the following day (which is technically today -_-) and we proceeded downstairs for our assembly. Bleghh~ Had silent reading and I read my Science book.

In class, I can't remember what we did, for some reason -_- I know we got new Science worksheets from our teacher, though. She didn't come to class but left some work. How nice -_- It was chapters 7, 8 and 9 of our syllabus. Did it with Shuen, Kanga and Chucky. Was fun :)

During recess, I went to the library cause I wanted to check on the condition of the book shelves and stuff like that. Hehe~ :P

After recess, the first three classes and the asrama class were asked to go upstairs to the Bilik Pameran for a little lecture by the principal -_-

Oh God, the lecture was both hurtful and inspirational, in a way -_- The principal kept comparing us to other schools and shit and it really irked me that she was speaking to us as if we were her pet guinea pigs and we had to do her biddings and achieve her expectations or we'll all die.

Grr~

On the other hand, it makes us more competitive and we feel like we want to study more. Then again, it's always like that after some kind of lecture, but yeah~ -_-

After the long talk, it was time for History. We were supposed to do something in the pink history exercise book but I think I lost that book eons ago so I helped my friend out instead with her work. Did it with Shuen, Kanga, Joh Yee and had help from both Fina and Dhan along the way :)

History ended soon and we did have another subject before that but for some reason, *and because I'm too lazy to check the timetable cause my bag's in the car*, I can't remember what the last subject was. Nonetheless, it was a Tuesday, so we had extra classes.

BM was first and the teacher wore her underwear inside out cause she was so uptight and stern it made her look retarded -_- Did ringkasan today, by the way :P

Second subject was Maths. We were to go to the AV room and have our Maths lesson because we had to finish the syllabus before July ended. Principal's orders -_- Bleghh~ But it was okay. Learnt Linear Inequalities.

Hehe~

After school, I hung out with Kanga and Cleo while we had lunch. Went home at 4:30 then and got a stomach ache. The joy, right? -_- Unfortunately, my brother got my dad pissed because my sister was late for a dentist appointment. Had to drop my brother and I off at the bridge across the road and walk home :(

More so unfortunately, I had left my tuition stuff in my bag in the car because I didn't wanna bring so many things home :( All my homework was inside. Not to mention my pencil box and my transparencies and stuff.

Bleghh~

Was debating hard on whether or not I should just go for class and my sister said I should. So I did.

Honestly, thank God I did. I liked today's lesson. It was about expository essays and stuff and I like that kind of thing, so :)

Had a cup of ice cream before tuition too :P But since I didn't bring my tuition stuff home with me, I had to buy two new transparencies and one new OHP pen which costed me RM4.60 -_-

The most frustrating part of the whole thing was that I didn't even have to use any of them -_- What I needed that lesson was a whiteboard marker -_- Cacat, right?

After class, I had another stomach ache attack but my sister still forced me to go have dinner with our parents, her and her teacher's family. Bleghh~

It was fun, though. We talked about stuff and stuff and stuff~ -_- I hated the little kid in the restaurant though, despite it was the owner's child. Puff-t. When he started screaming, I wanted to strangle him. Little annoying brat -_-

Dinner was nice, in a way :) Sent my sister's teacher's family back home and then went home ourselves. I slept at 11 something nearing 12 today because I was solving the 3rd last adventure from the Puzzle Adventure Omnibus Volume 2 :P

Okie dokie :) CIAO!!

No comments: