Please Click This Before Reading :D

Friday, July 23, 2010

まだまだ

Ola :)

Sorry I didn't blog about what else happened yesterday. After I blogged, there was only little time before I had to go and have tuition at MC later at 6 o'clock. I say "little" time because I usually go there half an hour before any one else comes and 45 minutes before class starts.

How do I explain this... It's cause I like being first, plus, you get the best seats AND, if you come late, you have to sit at the back. Being a very large girl at 81.6kg, don't you think it'll be a nuisance to go in between seats? That's why I always sit where I can just get up with ease and go without problems.

It would be both awkward and embarrassing to say "excuse me, excuse me" all the time, no? -_-

Anyways, class was okay. I think Jasmine was mad at me cause I didn't sit beside her today, but it was only for today :( For some reason, Saw and Ngai wanted to sit beside me, so... :( Sorry Jasmine. This just means I gotta buy sweets again next week to make up -_-

Grr~

That aside, after I came back, I went upstairs to my sister's room and used her laptop again, but not for long because she was using it too. I had shake for dinner *my mom used dragon fruit so it was all pink :( and it smelt of strawberries -_- That would be due to the strawberry F1 flavouring.

Bleghh~

Slept at 11 something, but the early 11 something.

Today I woke up at 6 and that's only cause my maid came to wake me up. For some reason, I was really sleepy today and I didn't feel like going to school at all but because it's my duty day at the library and I had to present the Science presentation shit with my group so there was no way I could skip today.

:(

Yeah~ Skipped making shake too because I was too lazy. For the past few weeks I've been made to wake up at 5:45 with the first alarm going off at 5:25 so I wanted to slack a bit :P

Sister sent us to school today. Went for morning briefing and got news that our probation results will be out next week so everyone's kinda giddy now.

After the briefing we all went downstairs for our assembly. I read Science to follow-up on all the Chapter nine and ten stuff and then we all went upstairs to our rooms. First subject was Maths and we did some Linear Equations. Me like :P

Danya sat beside me cause Soba went somewhere else to sit. I also talked about how I downloaded MKVTools so I could convert the Yumeiro Patissiere videos to MP4 format. Am at episode 25 now :)

After Maths was Science but we only managed 2 groups to present because the first group took the whole first period and some of the second. They had a video to let us watch too so... Yeah~

Recess was next and I bought buns from the Ko-op before going to the library.

At 9:50 we had BM at the computer lab. We learnt about Anak Bumi Tercinta and I sat next to Shuen who finally came to school after a day's absence. Or was it two? :P

Last subject was Seni but our teacher wasn't coming in so we had Science. Checked our Chapter 6 Minerals worksheet and then went home after she gave us work. Danya and I went to the library to eat outside and then went out the school to grab something else to eat because we weren't gonna be given duties till 1 o'clock.

Yeah~

Came on time and then did our duties. I finished mine fastest so I helped Danya with hers too. After that, we went to the toilets but Danya found some kind of friggin' large bug in her stall so we had to go more floors up to the other toilets.

Bleghh~

Thank God I wasn't in that toilet :P

She literally screamed :P

Anyways, after that, we went back to the library, did some school homework and then went home. I went a little later though cause my sister forgot bout me and only came at 3 o'clock :(

At home, I ate my fillet from school and then a slice of ham :) Did some puzzles in my book after that and then went to bathe in my parents' room. My sister was using the computer till a while ago and I'm still converting whilst downloading Yumeiro Patissiere :) Still can't wait for the 42nd episode :)

Okie dokie then. Me gotta go now for class at 5 :) CIAO!!

No comments: