Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, July 22, 2010

自家にかえて

Home sweet home :)

And ola :P

I'm currently in my sister's too-small-for-two-people room -_- I'm using her laptop. Mwahaha. One reason would be because my mom's downstairs teaching.

Yeah~

Those who've been under my mom or have been in the same compound as my mom when she's teaching will understand what I'm talking about :P Haha.

Anyways, she's teaching and I don't really wanna disturb her and I still want my ears to work after this, so :P Besides, with my sister's laptop and Internet sharing, I can access the Internet whenever I want and wherever I want :P

That's, of course, if the laptop is available.

See, that's what sucks. Even if we have another laptop at home *which is my sister's ex-laptop*, we can only use my sister's MacBook because for one, it's easier to access Internet sharing if you're sharing with the same kind of laptop/computer brand and my sister's Acer laptop is completely useless now.

Well, not completely, I mean, I still use that for my dad's certificate printings and stuff like that. Plus, I've still got the whole anime of Itazura Na Kiss in that :P

Oh, and my sister has her Korean band things and variety shows in there as well -_-

Bleghh~

Anyways, today was... unfruitful. For some reason, I knew that today wouldn't be a very good day since our assembly. Lemme tell you why, Josh blew a fuse.

Yeah~ Kinda yelled at the whole school assembly in the morning today. And that's what I absolutely hate about this school, you know? Especially when someone yells and then the others applaud and go "Woo~"

Bloody irritating.

I mean, I know I hate prefects and I know they're really annoying and shit, but that's no reason for you jakuns to clap and start teasing them. Particularly if the prefects are people I know.

We all hate them, trust me, but for God's sake, when they start shouting and yelling like that, SHUT UP.

Before Josh shouted, I was thinking, "God, I'm so friggin' lazy, I don't wanna study." But after that happened I reminded myself that I didn't want to stay in this screwed up school throughout my high school years and unless I intend to stick with these messed up fags, I had to study harder.

Bleghh~

Since then, I knew today wasn't going to be a very good day. When I went upstairs, everyone was talking about it. That's what I didn't like. Things were already bad enough as they were but when things like this happen, there are aftereffects.

That would be the mimicking.

Aiseh~

My English teacher finished Dr Jekyll and My Hyde today. Finally. Eeesh~ I really pity our English teacher because he's a very... gullible person. Well, I wouldn't call him gullible, but he's more like... he's very easy to tease and bully, get what I mean?

I think he's not stern enough and the students don't respect him.

Aiseh~

Anyways, I brought the Under The Sea book today as well as my Puzzle Adventure Omnibus for everyone to play because they really like it *I know how they feel :P I absolutely love it too :P*

The Under The Sea book ain't nearly as nice as Puzzle Castle though. I prefer Puzzle Castle to Under The Sea. Don't know why :P

After English we had Geography and we spent forty minutes of it *one whole period* fixing our KGTs. Some were complete and some were incomplete. In a way, those who had their KGTs returned are very lucky because they had a chance to rectify whatever mistakes they had to get a better score whereas those who were unfortunate enough to have their marks already above 40 over 50, they couldn't get the chance to improve their marks.

I was one of the lucky ones :) See, our teacher said we had to get an A for our KGT, but for it to be an A, our score had to be above 40 and I only got 35. So I had mine returned and I could add more marks to my score.

Kinda cheating, right? :P

Finished it in time though, thanks to Kanga as well, because I copied her KGT. Mwakaka :P Returned the KGT to our teacher *skipped recess finishing it* and then had Maths, but our teacher didn't come, so I played the Puzzle Adventure Omnibus with my friends :)

I love those puzzle books because they really work your mind and keep you entertained at the same time. I'm solving the fifth puzzle of the Puzzle Adventure Omnibus Volume 2 :) The first was a new one and the second and third puzzles were its sequels. Fourth one was about a Haunted Tower and now I'm doing one about a vanishing village :)

Sounds unbelievably kiddy, but hey, don't knock it till you've tried it, right? :P

After Maths was Science and we all had to go upstairs to the Science lab for our lesson. We learnt about the fuses in our Chapter 8 and finished it then and there. Tomorrow we're going to be presenting our Chapter 9 topic which is the Astronomy one.

Bleghh~ I hope we don't screw it up :P

I thought the day had become better after that, but I was wrong. During KH, we got a little reprimanded because we didn't go down to the Bilik Jahitan for our lesson in time. Wuss came up to our class and yelled, "Girls, whoever don't go down to Bilik Jahitan in 2 minutes, teacher will consider ponteng."

By the way, it made her sound all the more annoying because of her lisp and irritating voice.

God, I hate that bitch.

Know why? After hearing that, Danya kinda panicked and sped down to the room with her stuff. The rest kind of took their time getting their stuff *including me* before going downstairs.

When we reached the room, I sat at the same table as Danya and she told me that she got admonished by the teacher because we were late.

It went like this:

Danya: *runs into the room, panting*

Teacher: Kenape lambat?

Danya: Tak tau mane pergi, cikgu. Dan saya pergi tandas.

Teacher: Dah tujuh bulan KH masih tak tau mane pergi lagi? *leter leter leter*

At least, I think that's how the convo went. Sorry if I added or minus-ed anything :) Anyways, it was a real pity that only Danya got the scolding when everyone else except Wuss was late. She seriously had some problem with us, man. Fina said it's menopause -_- Which I think could also be true. She probably took it out on Danya cause she was jealous of her youth while she herself is deteriorating into a shriveled prune.

That Wuss also another nut job. She already knew where to go but she didn't tell anyone else.

If this is how she treats people, how can we not hate her? Maybe she sees it as taking revenge on us because we've been ill-treating her from the beginning, but she's always the one that starts it. She ignites the fire sleeping inside of each of us and our tolerance level only lasts so long, you know?

Honestly, we feel so irritated because she's so selfish and she's such an ass kisser. She sucks up to the teachers to get into their good books. It's never a surprise to see her alone, you know what I mean? Even Shell *another nut job* is sitting next to Kanga nowadays.

You never see her with a friend. If that's not it, then it's either her friends are also nut jobs or her only friends are in different classes.

Ever since she became a prefect, she's being all the more hated by all of us. Danya seriously hates her guts now man. And then there's also the other nut job whom we all hate.

Eeesh~

So much for imperfect people, eh?

After KH, we all went upstairs and I sat on the floor in between Dheen and Danya whilst we talked and laughed about stuff. That's when I thought that guys are actually much better friends than girls. Honestly speaking, I could see it even with my sister. Since she returned from Singapore, I went out with her and her friends twice. Once - only girls and the other, only boys. To tell you the truth, the outing with the guys was much better.

Number one, the girls were only talking about boys and boyfriends -_- Number two, it was easier to talk to the guys because they were hilarious. The guys were more open and being sarcastic with them made it all the more fun.

Eeesh~

Even my sister was quite uncomfortable, and they were her friends.

Bleghh~

Anyways, throughout the whole two periods of Extra Class, I just hung around Danya's place, talking to whatever guys were coming by as well as Jiunn, JohYee and all that.

Aiseh~

That's about it. It's currently 4:39 and I haven't done much since I came home at 2:30. Ate a reasonably nice lunch *including ham :)*, had tea, went to bathe and was using the laptop ever since. Followed my sister to fetch my brother from school at 4 just now :)

Am downloading Yumeiro Patissiere :) Am at episode 14 now. I know Danya loves me :P

That's all for now :P CIAO!!

No comments: