Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, July 5, 2010

朝と夜まで疲れた〜

Oh God, I'm so friggin' tired right now. Practiced till my fingers were aching but didn't tell my mom because it's not like she'll bother anyway -_-

Anyways, I had to wake up really super duper early today because my school librarian board was doing the opening ceremony of our school's Minggu PSS so...

Yeah, all librarians including probates were supposed to reach the school at 6:30 and start blowing up the balloons. I reached at around 6:20++ because I got a little paranoid and wanted to go there early :P Met up with Jiunn, Mun, Ting and Dickson so we all went to the class above the stage and started blowing the balloons.

God, you don't know how embarrassed I am. My balloons were completely useless and cheap-lak! They kept bursting and I was so friggin' scared I didn't dare touch any more balloons. Thank God they had different kinds of balloons.

I'll never cheap balloons again.

Never.

Ugh~

Anyways, the opening ceremony *to almost everyone* was very lame, and I don't blame them for thinking that way cause frankly speaking, I didn't like it either. Bleghh~ The original plan was to have the balloons hang in a large cloth above the stage so one pull of a string could set them down but out of nowhere, the plan changed to having us push the balloons down to the stage.

What??

-_-

Nevertheless, it went unexpectedly *reasonably* well :P

After the ceremony, we all went downstairs to clean everything up. Bleghh~ Yeah -_- Our mess, our responsibility -_-

Then, we went to our own classes to resume lessons. The first subject I had today was BM. We did an essay on some AIDS stuff and then handed it up to teacher. For recess, I went to the library because I wanted to finish up whatever Science work I had left undone the night before because I was doing notes.

Managed to finish in time for Moral to start. Was alright, but I just forgot I was supposed to finish them by tomorrow because Shuen wants her book back -_- Bleghh~

So much for "I wanna sleep early today" -_-

After Moral, we had Science. Science was alright, I guess. We have work but I haven't finished it. The joy, right? We're at Chapter 7.8 at the moment and our teacher's hoping to finish everything up by July. Actually, everyone's supposed to finish by this month.

Fine, choose the month I have my Grade 8 to end our syllabus -_-

Had English after Science, but I spent most of that time with Danya, handing out PSS brochures to the classes. I was really tired by the end of it -_- Hung around with Fina, Jiunn and then the guys after that before we all had to go to the AV room of our library for Maths.

Maths was nice. We received homework, but it's not very hard because we learnt it today :)

Listening to "Ashita Kuru Hi", one of the songs from Kobato, the anime :) I'm addicted :P Unfortunately, I already burnt a CD yesterday so I'm gonna have to wait a while before burning another one :P

I'll post the lyrics up later :)

Anyways, after Maths, school ended and my brother and I went back home. I used the computer for about 2 hours and then went to practice. After a while of practicing at home, I left to the office to practice downstairs on the Clavi :)

By the way, I can play Hajimari No Kaze *opening theme for Saiunkoku Monogatari a.k.a. Colourcloud Palace* on the guitar and the piano. Woo~

Plus, I'll be bringing the guitar tomorrow. I'm thinking of playing The Prayer on Hari Koko, if Solo's out of the question. What? I mean, we have to "wow" the audience right? The Prayer'll do just the trick :)

Had my class at 8:10 and finished at 9:10. Yeah, now you know why I'm so tired~ It's a Monday. Figures, right? Especially after having to wake up at 5:15 in case my brother takes too long to pretty himself up -_-

Yeah, so now I'm here and doing this :) That's about all from me today :) CIAO!!

P/S: I watched Big Fat Liar and 17 Again yesterday :P It was hilarious. I love Frankie Muniz when he was young and 17 Again was funny :P

No comments: