Please Click This Before Reading :D

Sunday, July 25, 2010

お休みでしょう?

Muhaha, I'm actually supposed to be sleeping now since it's already 12:33 in the morning, but I just finished re-reading Daa! Daa! Daa! :) If you read my manga reviews, you'd know what I'm talking about :P

Anyways, I can't wait for the durian party tomorrow. I'm sorry I couldn't invite everyone I wanted to be there. Kanga, don't misunderstand or think that I don't want you there, because I do. As it is, I have to start retracting all my invitations to my friends from my tuition. Plus, you said you didn't like durians, that's the only reason I said you couldn't come apart from there being too many visitors.

Jiunn was an exception. She didn't like durians but I still invited her cause it was going to be her birthday and I wanted to buy a cake so we could celebrate at our house but even in the end, she couldn't come :(

As for who ARE coming tomorrow, they are Cleo, Dellie, Danya, Andy, Sausage *I think*, Chucky and Sean. So far, that is. I don't know who else is coming cause no one else called. Bleghh~ I don't know if Soba is coming or Brandyy. Joh Yee can't come though :(

Danya was supposed to bring the other guy as well but he still hasn't replied so I don't know whether he's coming -_- But even if he did, he wouldn't be un-entertained because his friends from school would be there.

I think -_-

Yeah~

Today I woke up late cause my tuition was going to be at 5 o'clock after Theory class. So, I used the computer for a while and watched manga, then did Geography homework at 2 o'clock. After the homework, I still had time so I was jammin' around with the guitar with my sister.

That reminds, Dellie, Cleo and I will probably play the guitars because they're coming super early. They're coming at like... 2? :P

Anyways, I didn't have lunch today. I just had shake. At four o'clock I went out to the office and had my lesson. Sean was extremely tired today because he had just returned from his school's Carnival Day and he'd been busy since 6 in the morning -_- He was practically dead during class.

I followed his car back to his house because I was having lessons with him and his dad later on. Su came later at 6 and we started on History. Was okay, I guess. We refreshed our memories on the 5th chapter and we were given work to do.

I have to make sure I remember to finish them :P

Studied Geography after that until 7:30 when my dad came to fetch me home from Tesco -_- At home, the adults left us at home with my sister, brother, his friend Khai Po and I alone -_- So we ordered pizza :P

Muhaha, sinful eh? :P

We had soft drinks too :)

After that, we watched Twilight and Mulan 2 on Astro and my brother bought Eclipse so we watched that too. Honestly, it was much better than New Moon, but it still didn't keep me entertained enough. I was bored after the first hour, but watched it till the end anyways.

Haha, I love Jacob :P Oh, but my brother loves him too.

Gay ass :P

He seriously went hysterical, like, "Jacob!! Oh my God!" -_- Even his friend thought he was gay :P

Haha, then again, who doesn't? :P

:)

Okie dokie then. I still can't wait for tomorrow :) CIAO!!

P/S: I'm REALLY sorry I couldn't invite her :(

No comments: