Please Click This Before Reading :D

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

~20/07/2010~

Ola :)

Woke up at 6:35 today, bathed, got into my uniform and made shakes for my brother and I :) Apple flavoured... Yumm -_-

After that, our mom sent us to school right to the entrance. She allowed that because I was bringing a lot of things such as my bottle, my bag, my Yobo bag and the guitar -_- Danya was supposed to teach someone how to play the guitar so I decided to tag along.

Which meant me skipping English Club :(

Attended morning briefing today but the President didn't say much. It was more towards the librarians because they had a position-interview next Friday. The probates already had their interviews *me included* yesterday so we weren't given much priority.

As for how the interview went... -_- Bleghh~ Questions and questions and I wasn't every nervous because after my ABRSM exam thingymajing, I doubt any other exam will scare me :(

But it was a little scary in the sense that I don't know if I answered some questions wrong or not to their standards -_-

Bleghh~

Anyhoo, it's over and there's nothing I can do about it anymore -_- I can just cross fingers and hope for the best.

After morning briefing, we all went downstairs for the assembly to start then we went up to our own classrooms. Had Maths first today and we went to the AV room in the library for our lesson. Was okay. No work but we started on the 11th chapter.

We had BI next and did some Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde -_-

Recess was at 9:30 and I bought some buns to eat before going down to the canteen and buying some noodles in soup. I think I'll be having more of that from now.

At 9:50 we had BM and learnt some Tatabahasa. Bleghh~ Then we had History and I sat next to Dhan cause he's a Sejarah genius :)

I forgot what our last subject was, but after it, Danya and I went to the condo for lunch with Fina and Nahd. We talked about some people while we ate and I saw my brother there too with ahem ahem ahem -_-

Grr...

He can do what he wants, but I'll never approve.

Plus, I humiliated him. Mwahaha :P

We rock :P

At 3:30 we went back to the school and helped the girl with the guitar. Danya taught her Fifteen by Taylor Swift, but her progression was quite slow. Nonetheless, she managed to know the position of the chords required to play the song *which is only G, Am, C and D -_-*

Halfway through I kinda deviated and played songs for the other students who came to see us play.

Haha.

Sorry Danya :)

Then 4:30 came and we had to go home. I took the opportunity to promote my dad's shop cause she didn't have a guitar yet :P

Back at home, I bathed and then set about doing my MC homework. At 5:30 I went to the centre and had my tuition. It was fun, as usual :)

Then I came back home and used the computer :) Downloaded more Yumeiro Patissiere episodes :P Look forward to it, Danya :) Mwahaha :P

Okie dokie then :) CIAO!!

No comments: