Please Click This Before Reading :D

Sunday, July 18, 2010

~17/07/2010~

:) So happy :)

Ola, everyone :) Woke up at 8 something today, went out and then played with my Gameboy SP for a while before going to bathe at 9++ after my dad was done with the toilet.

Was supposed to go to the office and accompany my sister while she waited for my aunt to go out after she bathed but she came home before I could go out.

Ate half of my aunt's ham and egg bun :) Had Milo, jammed with the guitar for a while then went to fetch my brother with my sister at 10 something.

Came back home and used the computer for a while to read D.N. Angel on Mangafox :P I gave up though, halfway, because I got hooked on the anime :P Well, you can't say I got hooked to it because I gave up on that too :P

Anyways, my sister and I went to fetch her friends from the Corus Hotel because they came from Singapore. They were going to bunk in at our place for a night before going back.

At least, I think that's how it was supposed to be :P

Received them at the hotel and then made our way back home. Somewhat hungry, my sister went to the McD's drive thru near our place and that's when Ray found out that he left his suit at the back of the bus so we had to call the hotel and ask about it.

It was decided they would collect it afterwards.

When we returned home, they dumped their belongings at home, got themselves dressed up and then went out again to KLCC where they'll be having dinner and attending a concert. Our parents would be joining them too. If I'm not wrong, so did my brother, so I was the only one at home.

:(

All the same, it was nothing to be depressed about. I found a new anime to watch :) Yumeiro Patissiere, all about cooking :) Well, my sister doesn't think much of it. She thinks the characters are gay -_- Nonetheless, I like it :P It's an ongoing anime, so I won't review it till it's done.

I absolutely love Kashino Makoto :P

The anime is a little like Shugo Chara though, in terms of having small little fairy guardians called Sweet Spirits.

Call me immature and childish, but I like anime so sue me :P

Yeah~

They currently have 41 episodes. I'm thinking they'll probably have 52 episodes because most episodes have a certain number to a season. Like 12, 13, 24, 26 and 52 episodes. Yeah~ When you've been watching anime for a long time and excessively like I do, you know these kind of things -_- It's kind of a feeling, so when you see any anime that's less than 12 episodes, it's kinda really short -_-

Yeah~

Haha.

I'll have to get started on the Science project though. It's due Tuesday, see? And I have to get my folio prepared too.

Haiz~

Anyways, I had McD's for dinner :) Had fun all alone at home, actually :) Was watching Yumeiro Patissiere the whole way. My parents, sister, brother and her friends came back at like 10++ nearing 11 and they chatted for a while before heading out for supper. I begged them to bring my brother along. Haha. I wanted to watch more episodes :P

Yeah, it's weird I missed a chance to have supper, but I guess I like anime more than I like food :)

They came back again at 12 but I was still awake. They continued talking as I used my sister's laptop and watched more episodes of Yumeiro Patissiere. In the end, I slept only at 3++ nearing 4 and that's only because www.animeseason.com account was suspended so I had to continue the next day :)

Alrighty then. That's pretty much all :) CIAO!!

No comments: