Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, July 12, 2010

~10/07/2010~

Okay, this is Saturday's post :) Sorry I haven't been posting anything but I kinda slept really late on Saturday because I was watching TV :P

Anyways, I woke up at around 10 something and called my tuition teacher about what time my class was supposed to be. She said I could come at 11 or 11:30 and because I didn't wanna bathe so early, decided to go at the latter time.

Read manga to keep me occupied till I bathed.

Had to walk to tuition today because my parents were out and my sister was still stuck in Singapore -_- Was tiring so I listened to my iPod all the way there because I was really too bored.

When I reached the house, I kept my iPod and sat down at the table for a while. My teacher was still teaching the younger and older kids so I just stayed silent. After that, he gave Sean and I Geography work to do.

Not so bad :) But I still gotta get better because I can't afford to not get straight A's for PMR. Grr~ Why did my reward have to be so tempting?

-_-

Listening to Ashita Kuru Hi :) The duet version. Lovely :P

Su didn't come for tuition today. He had some kind of practice, I think, so it was just Sean and I today. Managed to sleep a little while at tuition when my teacher went out to some fair thing for half an hour to do something and I already finished my work.

When he came back, he assigned more work to do as well as more homework to do -_- Then I walked back home.

Used the computer for a while before doing my Theory work. After doing that, I packed my books and stuff and went out to the office for Theory class. Was the latest one today :( But I thought she'd finish late. Turns out I'll have to start going early again :(

Haha.

Anyways, it was alright, you could say. After class, I went back home and awaited my mom to finish teaching so we could go out and eat dinner.

Got my wish at around 6:45++ and had dinner at Jun Kee -_- There was two kinds of bean curd today; one with gravy and one without. Had one sort of veggie, fried chicken and some kind of fish :) All in all, it was a very satisfying dinner because I also got half a quarter more rice from my aunt :)

My brother and I decided to go and walk around the night market with Sean today so he met up with us at our house and then we went to Summer Feels because I had agreed to treat him that day because he had to re-print his whole KKS due to my not returning his to him on time *which he lent to me*

Yeah~

Then we walked one round around the night market before finally going back home. We were looking through some CDs and we were very close to buying Ben 10 Alien Swarm -_- But we didn't cause Sean wanted to watch The Spy Next Door which, to my surprise, was the one movie he had not watched yet.

So we three went home, closed the door to the music room, switched off all the lights, turned the TV on, switched the fan on, turned the air conditioner off and played the CD, which I successfully found upstairs despite the colossal mess.

Yeah~

When we finished the movie, which ended at around 11 something, he went back home, bringing the CD back because his parents wanted to watch it too and another CD which he wanted to watch.

-_-

Yeah~

After that, my parents had gone to sleep, same as my aunt, whilst my brother stayed at the computer and I watched Freaky Friday at 12:30 in the morning. Yeah~ I forgot how the movie went so... :P I was doing my work in between commercials though :P

Haha.

Yeah, so I slept at 2:30 :) That's pretty much all :) CIAO!!

No comments: