Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, July 26, 2010

昨日は最高だ!

Damn!

Woo~

I wish I could repeat yesterday over and over and over again. I think it was the first time I enjoyed our durian party so much :)

Yeah~ Our family hosted our annual durian party yesterday at 6:30p.m. at our house and there were so many people! I woke up at 9 something, I think, and I was quite surprised I woke up this early considering I'm not a morning person and I slept at 11 something the night before.

Used the computer till 11 something and then had my shake because I skipped yesterday -_-

For some reason I can't remember what else happened till 1 o'clock because that's the time my mom came back home and my aunt, my sister, my mom and I went to the Jusco near our school to get more ingredients.

Bleghh~

We ate at Kim Gary's and I had some mushroom rice thingymajing with shredded pork and egg :) Had iced water as a drink because I couldn't have anything else :(

At 2 o'clock, we went to get the stuff at the supermarket. We bought the macaroni and cheese *for people who don't eat durians like me*, some cucumbers for the sandwiches, some hi-5 bread, about 6 cans of tuna, paper cups, paper plates, paper spoons, paper forks and four tubs of ice cream for my mom's famous durian shake :P

Came back only at 3 something and Shuen came the earliest at 4, I think -_- She followed me to get some more paper cups at the office and then we played with Snowy for a while :) I absolutely love it when my friends love my dog :)

Woo~

After playing with Snowy, we went inside to make tuna sandwiches. Shuen helped put the cucumbers inside the sandwiches. Haha.

Halfway through finishing the sandwiches, Chucky came. She sat at the table watching us finish the sandwiches cause there wasn't much left to do. After that, I very reluctantly left them alone for some time because my sister insisted I followed her to KLCC to fetch her friends.

Bleghh~

Came back only at 6 o'clock cause we got caught in a jam. By the time we reached the house, my grandparents were there already and so were the rest of my friends. That would be Danya, Sausage, Andy and his brother. They had already started eating durians and I tried to refrain from puking as I sat at the table.

I mean, no offense, but I absolutely detest durians.

Most of my friends liked the durian shake :) Especially Andy and his brother. Haha. After that, we kacau-ed my brother and his friends in the music room cause they were playing with Khai Po's X-Box. Haha. Danya and Chucky got hooked onto Left 4 Dead because Khai Po had that game. Sean was already there when we returned home from KLCC so he played along.

My friends left for a while after that and ate my grandma's fried noodles at the table whilst my sister made the macaroni and cheese for me. *Thank you :P* Oh, I missed the taste of macaroni and cheese :)

:P

Anyways, after that, we went into the room and played UNO :P Darr and his brother had also come so I introduced Danya to him because they were both friends of Calan's. All my friends, Sean and one of my dad's golfing friend's son played UNO whilst I just watched.

Damn, the small boy was so annoying. It's like he'd never shut up before -_- I was glad to know he was going to leave.

My guy friends left first, followed by Shuen, then Chucky and then Danya :( The UNO game ended there with so little people playing. After I finished packing the cards back, I watched Khai Po, Darr, Jus and my brother play some X-Box game. It was hilarious, but my sister's friend's brother was getting on their nerves really bad.

Thankfully none of them shouted at him, though it was getting dangerously close to that situation.

After a little shooting game, they changed it to a fighting game and it was hilarious because the first time I played, I beat all of them once before Darr, Jus and Khai Po started to play a little more seriously :P My brother, on the other hand, sorry to say, didn't pose much of a threat.

The first time I beat them, they were like, "NO! I lost to a girl!"

Mwahaha :P

Plus, I think I got one of my friends to like Darr :P

Mwahaha.

They changed the game back to the Cod of Death *I think* after that. It was the same shooting game as before. I tried, but failed miserably. I didn't know how to work the stupid controllers :P

We finished only at 11 o'clock. Khai Po followed Darr and Jus' car back home and he left his X-Box here because of weird reasons :P

Yeah~ I really enjoyed the durian party. Halfway through the game, we gave them all ice cream :P I wish next year will come soon before I invite everyone again :) Once more, I'm sorry I couldn't invite everyone I wanted to be there because I had limits -_- Plus, not a great number of people I knew liked durians, so I had to cancel their names off the guest list.

As for those who came, thank you, and I hope you can all find time to come again next year :)

P/S: Curse you, Dellie and Cleo for canceling at the last minute :( Haha. Joking, joking :P

No comments: