Please Click This Before Reading :D

Sunday, July 4, 2010

ファストゲム

Ola :)

Guess what?

I watched my first football game tonight. You know, the match between Germany and Argentina? I must say, I was very amazed at how well Germany played. Within the first few minutes, they'd already gotten a goal.

Woo~

Unfortunately, I lost some cash *actually my aunt paid on her, my brother and my behalf -_-* to my dad for betting on either sides winning 1-0.

In other words, my dad won big time :P This is just for playing, though :)

Anyways, woke up at around 8:30 today. My sister went back to Singapore in the morning. She tried to wake me up, I could feel it, but I was too tired and not bothered to wake up. Besides, after I called after I bathed, I found out my tuition was at 10 and not 9 :P

I was reading manga when I woke up. At first it was an old manga I was reading, but then I changed to Faster Than A Kiss, which at the moment, is making my heart race like it did for V.B. Rose :P It's very... cute.

Speaking of cute, Messi's cute :P My aunt calls him the sweet boy :P

Anyways, after that, my dad sent me to Sean's house for Sejarah and Geo tuition. Not bad. We had our laughs. We were makin' fun of our brother too, but let's keep that between us :P

Classes ended at 1 o'clock and I had to walk all the way to the office just to get money and buy chicken rice for lunch. Haha. I also bought Cheezels. Mwahaha.

Went home and read some more manga. I also listened to "I Believe" by Nikki Yanofsky. Credits to Sakura for asking me to listen to it. She has a really nice voice and the song was sung for the Vancouver Olympics.

Haha.

3 hours following that, I had to see Sean again for my Theory class. Theory class was nice, I think? We did work and handed in some work and I pretty much forgot most of what we learnt last week :P But managed to remember it in the end :P

When it ended, I went home, read more manga and also played the guitar.

So much for getting 7 A's for PMR at the rate I'm going. Someone knock some sense into me -_-

When my mom finished teaching, we went to Sun Si Doi to eat dinner before going off to my grandparents' place. We then watched football with her until the game ended.

4-0, a very embarrassing score for Argentina who lost. My aunt was very devastated at the end results. She was rooting for Messi to score and for Argentina to win at least one goal.

But you can't blame the Germans for being good.

They've got a splendid goalkeeper too. Either that or I've never seen better goalkeepers. The Argentina goalkeeper was... rather careless the first goal Germany shot because I've never seen such an easy goal before.

I was like "That's it?"

-_-

Okie dokie :) I'll review Faster Than A Kiss tomorrow. Unfortunately, it ain't ended yet -_- But I'll still review it anyway :) CIAO!!

No comments: