Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

明日くる日

Ello ello :)

I woke up at 5:40++ today I think :) Went to bathe and stuff then set about to making two shakes for my brother and I, apple flavoured with Vanilla Formula 1 for my brother and Tropical Fruit for me :)

Pity my sister doesn't seem to enjoy it :P

I mean, I dislike making it in the morning, but I like it in general. Mostly it's because my stomach hurts from the coldness of the shake so early in the morning, that's why me no likey it -_- Plus, as a replacement for the oats which keeps us full, my mom's making me put barley in that.

You should hear the sounds the barley makes when you scoop it out. It's so squishy and squelchy :P

Haha.

Yeah, so after drinking that, I packed my bag as well as the guitar and went to school. I wanted to practice for the Hari Koko with the rest today but found out later that Danya wouldn't be able to come :( Apparently she's busy with somethin' else so... -_-

Anyways, I attended my morning briefing :) It was alright, I guess. They were talking about shelves today and our Vice Prez 1 was lecturing Dellie and I about how our shelves were very... saturated. He didn't say the word saturated, but trust me, it was better than saying "tight", which was exactly what he said -_-

Don't get any weird ideas, pervs.

After the briefing, we went downstairs.

Went back to class after assembly was finished and had Maths for our first subject today. It was alright. I've always liked Maths :)

After Maths was English but I used that time to follow Dellie somewhere *I forgot where -_-*

Recess was next but I went to the library to arrange our shelves again properly with Dellie. She was on duty today so... -_-

Bought buns before that so I chowed on a tuna bun before going to the library as well as bought two fillets and one ham bun :)

Those were for after school, okay?

Yeah, so after recess, we had to go to the Bilik Pameran. Sat next to Dellie because there was no other spot and I came with her so yeah~ We did a Science test. I didn't do so bad, but I had some careless mistakes.

Then we had a Maths test, though it wasn't really a test because we were allowed to ask around for formulas and shit. I didn't like it cause I didn't know how to do it. Plus, I was kinda hungry again and my bag of food was right beside me so I had to kinda restrain myself :P

Joking, joking~

After all that, we went back to our classes and the girls in my class including me went to the Bilik Masakan for our KH lesson. Yaa' was practicing her cooking for some competition she was participating in, lucky her :P

She's making stuffed taufu~ :P

We had Extra Classes after that. Geography and Maths. I discussed the answers with Kanga for Geography and we went to the AV room again for Maths to discuss the answers to the worksheet our teacher gave us previously.

Then, I went to the canteen with Kanga and Cleo for lunch before our Koko. Traded my fillet with Kanga's obento :P It was bread with sausages and eggs. Homemade by Kanga herself.

Haha.

Then we had our koko but the English Club was doing NIE, so I kinda skipped with Kanga to practice in the Star Cafe next to the library, close to the club :)

We still haven't decided on what to sing for Hari Koko though, but I just thought of something so cool :P

It's sorta a medley though~ It fit too nicely I was singing it in the bathroom the whole time :P

Yes, I'm crazy :P

Anyways, so after I came back, I went to bathe and stuff then went out to my tuition centre. Got a request from the administrator there about a digital piano so I gotta remember to ask my dad about it :P

Class was nice. Funny. Got homework :) I'm always happy to receive homework from MC :)

Yeah, so now I'm back home, I just finished reading "Tennen Pearl Pink" by the same mangaka who drew Faster Than A Kiss and Sailor Fuku Ni Onegai :)

Haha~

Okie dokie. That's about all for today :) CIAO!!

No comments: