Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Medley

Do you remember me
I sat upon your knee
I wrote to you with childhood fantasies

Every day I sit and ask myself
How did love slip away
Something whispers in my ear and says

Bila yang tertulis untukku
Adalah yang terbaik untukmu
Kan kujadikan kau kenangan
Yang terindah dalam hidupku

When what is written for you
Turns out to be the best thing for you
I will treasure it eternally
These memories I hold dear of you

Bila bertalu rentak dikalbu
Hasrat yang tersirat semakin kuburu
Bila bergema laungan gempita
Harapan bernyala nadiku berganda

So I say a little prayer
And hope my dreams will take me there
Where the skies are blue
I'll see you once again

My love

Home, love, family
There was once a time I must've had them too

Home, love, family
I will never be complete until I find you

I believe in the power that comes
From a world brought together as one
I believe together we'll fly
I believe in the power of you and I

Like a pyramid yeah lemme show you
That I love you so much that we gonna get through
Even when it storms I will never go
Imma be the one to keep you safe

If four was a love
I'd give more than enough
Only not to one another
Be the cover when it's rough

Mother nature or disaster
Won't stop a happy ever after

Pyramid~ yeah~ Keep it goin'~ ohh~

Pyramid, we built this on a solid rock
It feels just like it's heaven's touch
Together at the top, like a pyramid

And even when the wind is blowing
We'll never fall just keep on going
Together we will stay, like a pyramid

I remember when we kissed
I still feel it on my lips
The time when you danced with me
With no music playing

I remember the simple things
I remember til' I cried
But the one thing I wish I'd forget
The memory I wanna forget

Is goodbye~

No comments: