Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, June 28, 2010

いやああああああ〜!!!

Curse however uploaded V.B. Rose only until the 35th chapter!

Do you know how much I'm dying to know what the hell's gonna happen next? It's so friggin' unfair that they'd just stop it RIGHT at that point where he's about to do SOMETHING.

On the other hand, I absolutely love Yukari. He's the best :) Of course, apart from the main character, Ageha and Kuromine Mitsuya as well :) Damn~ Cuteness overload again :P

Anyways, woke up at 6 o'clock today. The alarm went off at 5:30, 5:40, and 5:50 though -_- Then my maid came in and I decided to wake up. Drank Milo, packed my bags, then left for school. Managed to get to my morning briefing in time, thank God, and after that, we went downstairs to the hall and had our assembly.

The headmistress officially announced that this week was to be Ko-op week and so the Koperasi will be quite busy these few days.

Next week, however, it'll be the librarians' turns :P We're gonna rock it :P

First subject today was BM. We did a PMR Model paper and then marked it. I would say I did remarkably well, but we were allowed to use the dictionary so it's cheating -_- After BM was recess. I spent it at the library, finishing up my Elemen 3 for the KKS before handing it up to my teacher. Cleo was finishing it up too.

When recess was over we had Moral. Damn, I hate Moral. The teacher pisses me off somehow -_- But we did work all the same. I have to remember to finish all my notes because they ain't even close to being complete -_-

Then we had Science. We did a little on the seventh chapter and some experiment as well. We were given some work and then we were dismissed. By the way, the teacher reprimanded those who didn't finish their PEKA in time and demanded it to be handed in latest by tomorrow at 9:30.

Bleghh~

Work, work and mountains of work to do~

After Science we had English. Did some Model test paper as well for it and discussed it together. I did it with Kanga because she lent her book to Shuen, who forgot it and left it at home :) Then I pretty much finished whatever it was I had to do for Geo.

Yeah, the whole post before this one -_- Bleghh~ That was actually for Danya and Jiunn but I'm happy it helped Chucky too :)

Okay, we had Maths after that but our teacher didn't show up so we did whatever we wanted for the next hour and 20 minutes. Then the bell rang and we went home.

Bathed, ate lunch then watched America's Next Top Model on the computer with my sister cause she's still hooked to it -_- We both hate Alasia and want Jessica to win -_-

That aside, at around 6 something I decided to go to the office to practice for my piano lesson later and then remembered I had to post up the Geo thing for Danya and Jiunn so I rushed to the office and got it done within half an hour.

I had to call Sausage and ask him for the list of kerajaan though :P

Yeah, and after my very tiring lesson, I came back home. My parents, sister and brother aren't at home cause they went to see my grandma in the hospital. I declared I had loads of work so I had to stay home :)

I seriously have to get on with my work now. Bye then :) CIAO!!

No comments: